Concord, Calif., (PRWEB) August 5, 2005 -
Â Exadel, Inc., a leading provider of software, services and support that enable companies to create mission-critical business applications based on open source and JavaÂ technologies, today announced general availability of ExadelÂ Studio Pro 3.0, an advanced enterprise-class Web application development suite that supports Eclipse 3.1. Exadel Studio Pro 3.0 is the latest version of ExadelÂs popular rapid application development product suite, adding new visual and source-oriented development approaches and support for commonly used open source technologies, including JSF, Struts, Hibernate and Spring.
ÂExadel offers the best open source products on the market, as they are extremely well designed, every detail accounted for,Â said Yakov Golder, current vice president of Engineering at Webshots, CNET Networks and user of ExadelÂs application development tools at three of his previous employers: eBay, PlumTree and NextCard. ÂI started using ExadelÂs software in 1999 and have always been impressed by the quality, service and value offered by ExadelÂs products and services. They truly go the extra mile.Â
Exadel Studio Pro 3.0 helps professional developers keep pace with rapidly changing business environments. New features include:
New Hibernate mapping tools that allow developers to create advanced database mapping for Web applications with little or no knowledge of Hibernate coding:
- Full support for forward, reverse and "meet-at-the-middle" engineering approaches
- Mapping validator with Quick Fix function
- Support for refactoring between Java and Hibernate mapping metadata
- Specialized wizards for all of the different aspects of object/relational mapping, including field and class auto-mapping with a unique incremental functionality (Named Queries, Fetch Strategy, Class Cache, DDL generation and Hibernate configuration wizards)
WYSIWYG JSP page designer that allows users to radically shorten development:
- 100% seamless WYSIWYG for both Windows and Linux environments
- Wide range of pre-defined JSP tags, Struts tags and JSF components
- Powerful capabilities to customize the "design-time" look for custom-made JSF components and JSP tags
- Full support for drag and drop between project navigator, component palette and Page Designer windows
- In-place component resizing
- Enhanced functionality that simplifies development work:
- Improved ÂProject CapabilitiesÂ wizard with ability to add new capabilities to the project for Struts, JSF RI, MyFaces, Spring and Hibernate
- Full Code Assist for JSP, XML, TLD files along with special Code Assist for JSF expression language; uses common project database that collect data about all project artifacts
- Verification Framework for XML, JSP and Java code, JSF and Struts configuration files and advanced JSP syntax rules
- Code generation and refactoring support for JSF Managed Beans and JSF configuration files
For a complete list of features and functionality in Exadel Studio Pro 3.0, please visit: http://www.exadel.com/products_exadelstudiopro.htm
ÂExadel Studio Pro 3.0 is raising the bar for open source development, as we have expanded our functional capabilities to allow a faster, easier means of implementing better applications for the enterprise, Â said Fima Katz, founder and CEO of Exadel, Inc. ÂAs companies deploy increasingly complex IT infrastructures comprised of patchworks of open source and proprietary technologies, traditional software vendors are less and less equipped to meet these organizationsÂ business needs. Exadel Studio Pro 3.0 underscores ExadelÂs commitment to provide platform-agnostic development tools and professional support services designed with the flexibility to help businesses meet their goals.Â
Pricing and Availability
Exadel Studio Pro 3.0 is now available for purchase and download on the Exadel web site for $99 SRP.
A new purchase includes a one-year subscription for technical support and product updates including bug fixes and all major version releases that become available during the term of the subscription. To purchase or download Exadel products, please visit http://www.exadel.com.
Exadel, Inc. is a leading provider of software, services, and support that enable companies to create mission-critical business applications based on open source and Java technologies. Offering unmatched expertise at building reliable business solutions, Exadel solves real business problems for hundreds of domestic and international clients, including ABN AMRO Bank (http://www.mortgage.com), AT&T, Bank of America, eBay, Echopass, GE, Honeywell, and Time Warner. ExadelÂs fast, scalable, and cost-effective solutions reduce application lifecycle costs and development time, eliminating vendor lock-in and improving overall client productivity. ExadelÂs product line includes Exadel Studio and Exadel Studio Pro, the most advanced Web application development tools designed for open source (supporting JSF, Struts, Hibernate, ORM, and many other platforms). Founded in 1998, Exadel is privately owned and located in the San Francisco Bay Area. For more information, go to http://www.exadel.com or call 1.888.4EXADEL.
Exadel is a registered trademark of Exadel, Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Nate Hermes or Kathryn Bevan
# # #