ORLANDO, FL (PRWEB) August 11, 2005 -
Hotelopia.com, an online travel brand of First Choice PLC, is introducing $20 per person rates for as low as $20 at a vast number of selected hotels and apartments from budget to 5 star at selected destinations in Europe and worldwide.
Hotel nights are available to book at just $20 per person on http://www.hotelopia.com . More information is available by clicking on the special promotion button on the home page. Prices displayed are based on double occupancy in a double or twin room. To quickly find the lowest rates, simply sort by price. All deals subject to availability.
The deals are valid for online reservations only until December, 31st 2005 in destinations including Spain, Portugal (Algarve), Mexico, Turkey, and the USA (Las Vegas and Orlando only).
Among the great rates are:
3 star Hotel, Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain $20 per person
3 star Hotel Cancun, Mexico $20 per person
3 star Hotel Algarve, Portugal $20 per person
4 star Marmaris, Turkey $20 per person
3 star Tenerife, Canary Islands $20 per person
4 star Hotel, Luxor, Egypt $20 per person
4 star Apartment, Costa Del Sol, Spain $20 per person
3 star Hotel Las Vegas, USA $20 per person
Each hotel has detailed facility information as well as easy to use location maps.
An additional 15,000 hotel nights will also be available from just $30 per person, per night are also available in other popular destinations including Barcelona, Orlando and Las Vegas.
ÂOur $20 hotel nights gives everyone the opportunity to search and book quality hotels for truly bargain prices,Â explains Sotiris Damianos, general director at Hotelopia.com. ÂWeÂre committed to delivering unrivalled value on hotels for travelers who are choosing to tailor their travel around low cost air fares.Â
Hotelopia.com offers maximum simplicity for ease and speed of booking, (3 clicks from look-to-book), unlike other complex sites requiring tedious registration and password processes.
Hotelopia.com also stays with the consumer every step of the way, with customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, whether at home or abroad. Unlike other sites, Hotelopia.comÂ´s access to a network of 65 offices around the world ensures it has locally based staff in destinations with first hand knowledge to provide support and expertise as required.
For further information, log onto http://www.hotelopia.com
Notes to Editors:
Hotelopia offers reduced-rate accommodation to both business and leisure travelers at over 16,000 properties, budget to five star, in over 500 destinations throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia.
The sites live and operating include http://www.hotelopia.co.uk for the UK, http://www.hotelopia.de in Germany, http://www.hotelopia.com in USA, http://www.hotelopia.nl for the Netherlands, http://www.hotelopia.ie for Ireland and http://www.fr.hotelopia.com for the French market.
SERIOUSLY DIFFERENT Â HotelopiaÂs Safe Six:
1. No nasty surprises - Unlike other sites which surprise their customers with services fees, credit card charges and unexpected taxes, Hotelopia quotes the final price upfront.
2. Price satisfaction guaranteed - Most of HotelopiaÂs hotels are offered at hugely discounted rates. Hotelopia is so committed to bringing the customer the lowest prices that if someone finds the hotel they have booked at a lower price for the same dates on any other site, Hotelopia will refund the difference immediately.
3. Easy does it - In just 3 easy steps the customer gets an instant confirmation of their reservation. The customer does not have to register, remember passwords or fill out unnecessary personal details.
4. Someone to talk to 24 / 7 - HotelopiaÂs free-phone call centre is open for customer support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
5. Hotelopia doesnÂt kiss and tell - Unlike competitors Hotelopia only asks for information that is strictly necessary to complete a reservation. Hotelopia fully respects all data protection regulations and personal details.
6. Expert hands - The Hotelopia.co.uk visitor enters a secure, encrypted area when making payment by credit or debit card, and Hotelopia does not store card details. HotelopiaÂs payment system is endorsed by some of the worldÂs leading banks.
# # #