(PRWEB) August 11, 2005
Commercial Truck Financing, a commercial vehicle leasing firm specializing in InternationalÂ® truck financing for local trucking, has added an online lease application to their website. The online applications can be used for any one of the four leasing programs offered by Commercial Truck Financing. Each leasing program also comes with two purchase options.
ÂThere are several reasons why leasing is a good idea,Â said Dario Frank, Business Development Consultant at Commercial Truck Financing. ÂFor instance, your working capital cash can be used for financing inventory, receivables, and other business uses, and because your equipment serves as the only collateral for the lease, you don't tie up any other assets. After all, profits come from using the equipment, not owning it.Â
Commercial Truck Financing offers a number of innovative lease programs for InternationalÂ® truck financing to fit anyone's needs:
- Easy Start program allows businesses to obtain new or replacement trucks and equipment with very little down and low payments for the first six months.
- Deferred Payment plan defers the first payment for a few months to help the client get up and running with their new equipment.
- Escalating Payment program allows the payment to grow as the business grows.
- Skip Payment program allows the client to skip payments when your business is slow or seasonal.
- Lease programs can also be custom tailored to fit an organization
To apply online or download a free application for InternationalÂ® truck financing, visit http://www.CommercialTruckFinancing.com. Call or visit the website for further information about the leasing programs and payment options available from Commercial Truck Financing. Lease payments on InternationalÂ® truck financing may be tax deductible
About Commercial Truck Financing
Commercial Truck Financing has been providing equipment leasing and InternationalÂ® truck financing solutions for over 12 years. Their equipment leasing programs can help individuals get up and running with their new trucks or construction equipment quickly, without taking on a significant financial burden.
# # #