Chicago, IL (PRWEB) August 16, 2005
To truly enjoy a new adventure as their own bosses, people 50 and beyond should carefully examine what day-to-day lifestyle they wish to enjoy before getting too far into their selection of a specific business concept, according to Chicago-based business start-up expert, Jeff Williams.
ÂMost 50+ folks have put in 25 years or more of hard corporate work, sometimes in jobs that were less than satisfying,Â says Williams. ÂAt this point in their lives they should see starting a business as a way to do what they truly love to do in a very profitable way.Â
Williams' new booklet, Â10 Tips To Have Fun & Make Money In Your Own 50+ BusinessÂ (free, http://www.bizstarters.com), includes a checklist which permits the reader to evaluate the importance of a series of 50+ lifestyle characteristics, and then to see how his selections may influence his choice of a business.
The lifestyle criteria offered include:
- How many days a week to work.
- How many hours per day to work.
- The opportunity to take chunks of time off for travel.
- The ability to combine travel and work.
- What time of day to start work.
- To work by themselvesÂ or around others.
- The opportunity to continually learn new things.
- The chance to do something artistic.
- To use the latest in technology.
- To primarily work in their officeÂ or to get out and around a lot.
Jeff Williams is the founder of Chicago-based Bizstarters.com, through which he has presented business start-up training and coaching to more than 4,000 new business owners. A fifty-plus business owner himself, Jeff specializes in showing his peers how to start a business that will inspire and reward them. He can be reached at [email protected]
A free copy of his booklet is available by visiting http://www.bizstarters.com.
For: Bizstarters, 415 E. Golf Road, Suite 110, Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Contact: Jeff Williams, (847) 593-5305, [email protected]
# # #