(PRWEB) August 17, 2005
Is it the product offering that turns mediocre eBay vendors into PowerSellers, or the listing and sales strategy? Nature or nurture - that is the question. According to Alexis Dawes, developer of the newly released Auction Seller Analyzer, it's the strategy, hands down.
"A hot selling product placed under the care of an eBay seller who doesn't understand the importance of a good strategy, is akin to handing them a Tiffany diamond ring, standing them in the middle of a forest, and telling them to sell it," says Dawes. "On the other hand, an eBay seller can promote something as lackluster as magnets, and still make a small fortune if they know the power is in a well-executed strategy."
Dawes' Auction Seller Analyzer claims to demystify the process involved with creating profitable eBay sales, regardless of the product being pushed.
The application examines previous auctions for any eBay vendor selling under USD currency, and massages specific data from those auctions into an organized text report. The end result is a detailed view of the vendor's entire sales strategy. Think of these reports as how-to-sell guides for your specific product niche on eBay.
Each report exposes facts and figures like:
- The eBay sellers gross profit.
- The sellers auction expenses, including an itemized breakdown of listing fee's, upgrade fee's like featured auctions, bold, highlight, etc, and PayPal fee's.
- The sellers net profit.
- A list of their auctions categorized from those that have been the most successful, to the least. The Combined Statistics section tells the total number of successful auctions, total number of unsuccessful auctions, percentage of successful auctions, and their total number of items sold.
- How many items were sold per auction.
- How many of the eBay sellers auctions included upgrades like bold, highlight, sub-titles, and so on.
- Which categories the seller is listed in, as well as a listing of all the seller's auctions within those categories. The Auction Details section offers a breakdown of how much an auction costs, any special features the seller used in the auction, PayPal fee's, and there's a link to the actual auction.
Dawes explains, "People sell everything on eBay. So by looking at other eBay sellers strategies you begin to understand what could work for your own situation, and adjust your promotional plans accordingly."
Auction Seller Analyzer is available at (http://www.AuctionSellerAnalyzer.com) for $6.95 (USD) a month. It's a Windows-based application that requires Windows XP and Internet Explorer 6 to run properly. A trial version is available, but with limited access to generated reports.
About Web Profit Engine:
Founded in 2004, Web Profit Engine is a publishing company that specializes in online marketing reports and software products. You may contact Alexis Dawes ([email protected]).
Evaluation Copies Are Available Upon Request
eBay sellers have long relied upon software to figure out the hot selling items on the worlds largest auction site. Alexis Dawes, creator of Auction Seller Analyzer, believes it's strategy - not hot selling items - that make or break an eBay sellers potential for profit. Her Auction Seller Analyzer software helps eBay sellers determine winning strategies so they
may profitably sell any type of product.
# # #