Freeland (PRWEB) August 19, 2005
Expanding upon its successful line of fingerprint biometric safes, Artemis Solutions Group - ASG is today launching the new BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series of high quality, robust fingerprint biometric safes for the home and small business consumer.
"After three years of successfully marketing the BioSafÂ® fingerprint safe series here and abroad, we have now completed development of the next phase of these products. In the BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series Fingerprint Safes, we are integrating the most popular features requested by our customer base and making them easier to use and more secure.
We have aggressively ramped production at our factory and we are expecting high sell through of the BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series for the fall and Christmas selling seasons. Our current back-order log is 4-5 weeks" - James Childers, CEO of ASG.
The improved feature set common to each of the new products in the BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series are:
- Single Touch Enrollment of Fingerprint (No complicated codes to enter)
- Durable Construction - 1/8" Carbon Steel Body & Alloy Zinc Sensor Holder (Gold)
- Improved Locking Mechanism - 2 - 1" Steel Pin Secure Internal Locking Mechanism
- Automobile Quality Baked Enamel Finish
- Enrollment for up to 75 Fingerprints
- Improved "quick" 2 second opening
- Hidden Secure Key Override
- Auto Lock upon closure
- Operating Temperature - (-4F - 140F) -20C to 60C
- 5 AA Batteries - 4000 Operations
- Mounting holes in base of safe for floor mounting and/or in rear for wall mounting
- Hardened 500DPI Optical Fingerprint Sensor
- One or More Interior Shelf(s) - removable
The BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series Fingerprint Safes are available in four distinct models:
BioSafÂ® DenaliÂ - Executive Safe- $399.95
- Candy Apple Red Baked Enamel Finish
- Dimensions - 444mm x 254mm x 368mm (17.5" x 10.0" x 14.5")
- Designed for home and small business.
BioSafÂ® ShastaÂ - Personal Safe - $349.95
- Deep Blue Baked Enamel Finish
- Dimensions - 352mm x 248mm x 251mm (13.85" x 9.75" x 9.88")
- Designed for personal effects and handgun storage
BioSafÂ® RainierÂ - Freestanding Safe - $499.95
- Emerald Green Baked Enamel Finish
- Dimensions - 321mm x 436mm x 397mm ( 12.63" x17.20" x 15.63")
- Large, freestanding safe designed for home or small business use.
BioSafÂ® McKinleyÂ - Wall Mount Safe - $349.95
- Silver Baked Enamel Finish
- Dimensions - 321mm x 438mm x 155mm ( 12.63" x17.20" x 6.1")
- Mounting holes at 16" on center for easy wall mount.
- Personal Wall Mount Safe for secure storage of prescriptions, jewelry, weapons or other personal items.
The BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series Fingerprint Safes are directly marketed through ASG's web site at http://www.biosaf.com
The BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series Fingerprint Safes are also available internationally through a network of distributors, resellers and agents listed at http://www.biosaf.com
Artemis Solutions Group is supporting Unmet Needs by donating $10 for every BioSafÂ® SummitÂ Series Fingerprint Safe sold through its http://www.biosaf.com online ecommerce site and another $10 for every BioCert Guardian sold through our http://www.fingerlock.net site.
Unmet Needs Program
On a one-time basis, this program facilitates the resolution of critical and immediate Unmet Needs of currentlyÂor recentlyÂserving American service personnel and their families, and when possible, other veterans, through direct assistance, referral, and exploration of local outreach opportunities within the VFW and its related projects and communities.
The Unmet Needs Program primarily focuses assistance for currently serving personnel of all branches of the military, especially for the National Guard and Reservists called away from their civilian lives. The program includes Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, National Guard and Reservists.
ASG markets a range of computer, software and biometric consumer products under its properly registered and owned trademarks BioSafÂ® and BioCertÂ® through a network of domestic and international resellers and extensively on the Internet at the following websites:
Press contacts should be directed to:
Artemis Solutions Group
PO Box 403 Freeland, WA 98249
For more information on the Unmet Needs Foundation - please go to http://www.unmetneeds.com
# # #