Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) August 21, 2005
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 2.4, available now in English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese on Maxprog website with several interesting improvements, new features and bug fixes.
As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them! You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it!
iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Banks transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
- No accounting knowledge needed. (No double-entry bookkeeping)
- Unlimited fully customizable account creation.
- Unlimited categories to classify all your accounts.
- Transaction auto balance and reconciliation
- Custom Reports and queries.
- Charts per account and account type or category.
- Queries lets you quickly locate given transactions.
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and transactions. (Text, QIF, ...)
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user friendly all-in-one interface.
- Fast SQL database engine.
- Multi-document with password protection.
- Drag and Drop support.
- Available for Mac OS X, Mac OS 8.x, Mac OS 9.x and Windows 95/98/2000/Me/NT/XP
MAX Programming, LLC. also known as Maxprog® is a privately held company dedicated to Macintosh and Windows software development. MAX Programming mainly develops and markets Internet, communication and database tools. MAX Programming is unique in its approach to business, especially when it comes to customer care and satisfaction. In fact, our goal is to give each customer the utmost in personal attention and service.
MAX Programming, LLC was founded in 1999 by Stanley R. Busk, after over 15 years of experience in the high-tech networking industry and computer software development, now Chief Executive Officer of the company. Since its creation, MAX Programming has built firm business relations with thousands clients from over 32 countries with products localized to up to 8 different languages.
Full-featured demos of MAX Programming Software products are available via the company's web site: http://www.maxprog.com/
# # #