(PRWEB) August 27, 2005
Sunisoft just released a full new version of IrisSkin for the Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(Winforms) developers at http://www.sunisoft.com/irisskin/.
IrisSkin is the easiest-to-use .NET skin solution for Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(WinForms). It provides you the ability to make your application in skin automatically, including all forms. You will never spend many time on programming for skin support.
Using IrisSkin, you don't need make any modification for your existing projects just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need distribute the skin files with the EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project!
The professionally-UI-designed skins are mostly designed by our UI artists. Please note, we not only provide the UI controls, but also UI design!
IrisSkin is compatible with: Microsoft VisualStudio.NET 2002/2003/2005, Delphi 2005(Winforms)
IrisSkin supports .NET framework 1.0/1.1/2.0
- Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms automatically
Make your existing project with skin easily
- No flicking
- Switch from skin to unskin easily
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file
- Provides SkinBuilder tool
- Fully MDI supported
Download for a trial:
Snapshot of a skin:
# # #