Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) August 29, 2005
DomainIt relaunched today with a new logo, new website, complete automation, and lower prices.
Reaffirming its commitment to excellence in customer service, DomainIt developed specific improvements to cater to the ever increasing needs of an online business. Along with a more appealing graphical design, the new website focuses on improved functionality and usability, ease of navigation, and complete customer control.
"We listened to our customers and developed a site that we believe offers the best possible user experience when it comes to domain name and website management." said Paul Goldstone, President and CEO of DomainIt. "The new website gives users every tool they need to manage their online business efficiently and effectively."
New and improved features include:
- Lower pricing including domain names from $8.95/yr and hosting from $7.95/mth.
- Free and instant domain name registration on select services.
- Spam filters and virus protection preventing unwanted email from mailboxes.
- Detailed administrative control panel giving users complete account control.
- Automated and simplified website giving users a more efficient online experience.
- New Internet tools to help customers design and promote their websites online.
"Our primary goal has always been to provide greater value for our customers." stated Goldstone. "Clients now have more features at a lower price, plus an easy to use control panel allowing them to manage every aspect of their account. We continue to evolve by adding products and services designed to help our customers succeed online."
The company plans to unveil more website enhancements and additional services in the coming months. Find out what the entire buzz is about at: http://www.domainit.com
Founded in 1996, DomainIt (http://www.domainit.com) is a leading provider of Internet services to users, developers and providers worldwide. As an ICANN accredited registrar, DomainIt offers domain name registrations, email services, web site hosting and online marketing, backed by a knowledgeable and responsive support team.
For more information, please see http://www.domainit.com or contact:
Amy Cunningham, Marketing Specialist
Tel: 513-351-4222, x.21
# # #