(PRWEB) August 31, 2005
Sunisoft just released v2.5 of IncUpdate to help the software developers to add the web-based updating system to their products. http://www.sunisoft.com/incupdate/
Software development has grown increasingly complex. Maybe you want to apply your mind to develop the key features of your software but your users want more. Friendly installation and expediently update from web anytime, etc.
If you don't want to spend more time and money, or engage more programmers to implement these tools, IncUpdate can help you.
IncUpdate is the tool that helps you to add the professional Web-based updating system to your software product in 10 minutes and you needn't write a single line of code. As it is a developer tool, not component, you can use it no matter what programming language you are using.
Key features for building tool
- Project based management, you can create one project file for one of your software product. Set the basic information of the product once.
- Binary interface, building and release, no any source code modification is necessary.
- Language-independent, any software based on Windows can use it.
- Powerful options for updater.
- Supports command line.
- Automatic FTP uploading.
- Supports all web servers.
- Intuitive user interface and easy to use.
- Supports Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003.
Key features for update tool
- Professional user interface without adding a single line of code.
- Supports skinned interface, all skins for SUISkin are available.
- Supports multilingual interface.
- Incremental update. IncUpdate only downloads and updates the non-latest version files.
- Generate the update patch automatically and "on the fly".
- Supports multi-servers for update.
- Supports local license check interface.
- Supports proxy.
- Supports update log.
- Supports self-update.
- Supports silent update.
- Supports to perform custom actions before and/or after updates.
- Supports to use custom wizard images.
- Based on HTTP protocol.
- Supports Windows 95/98/NT4/ME/2000/XP/2003.