(PRWEB) August 31, 2005
Sunisoft just released a full new version, v3.1 of SUISkin for the Delphi and C++Builder developers at http://www.sunisoft.com/suiskin/.
SUISkin is the easiest-to-use VCL skin component for Delphi & C++Builder. It provides you the ability to make skin-supported application automatically. You will never spend much time on programming skin supports.
Using SUISkin, you don't need make any modification to your existing projects, just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms and dialogs automatically. And the skin files can be compiled into the EXE file so that you don't need distribute the skin files with the EXE. At run-time, you can switch the skins very easily and you can switch to unskinned easily too. Let's say, just one component for one project!
The professional-UI-designed skins are mostly designed by our UI artists. Please note, we not only provide the UI controls, but also UI design!
- Dozens of professional-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms and all dialogs automatically
- Make your existing project with skin easily
- Supports third-party controls
- Supports Docking forms
- Supports BidiMode
- No flicking
- Switch from skin to unskin easily
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file
- Provides SkinBuilder tool
- Fully MDI supported
- Without requiring any DLL or OCX
Download for a trial:
Snapshot of a skin: