Catawba, VA (PRWEB) September 6, 2005
Most diets are restrictive. They limit you to certain foods. They eliminate variety in your diet. They are monotonous, and they take the fun out of eating.
The LetÂs Eat Cake Diet leaves in the fun. Cakes and desserts are just fine so long as they are extra-fortified. So are snack foods and the other foods you crave.
"Great health can be achieved by following a few simple guidelines," according to Dean Kapsalakis, author of The LetÂs Eat Cake Diet. Kapsalakis lays out those rules in his clear, easy-to-understand book, complete with delicious recipes. You will never again
be confused by contradictions.
Most of us struggle daily with a variety of health and diet concerns. Here are five ways The LetÂs Eat Cake Diet helps you eliminate those concerns and achieve incredibly good health:
1. Worried about osteoporosis-weak bones? Develop excellent bone health through fortifying meals and desserts.
2. Do you crave snack foods and desserts? Then eat what you want. KapsalakisÂs biologically sound diet will keep you get fit, no matter what treats you eat.
3. Tired of limiting what you eat to the same old foods? You can eat meats, fruits, vegetables, grains, nuts and desserts.
4. Are you lactose intolerant-unable to eat dairy? Discover delicious dairy alternatives are, and youÂll come to crave them as well.
5. Do you suffer from indigestion and other intestinal distress? Proper food combining is key to eliminating these problems. The LetÂs Eat Cake Diet provides the answer.
"Achieving superior health does not require starvation or great sacrifice," says Kapsalakis.
"Eating a sound diet that is fortified for balanced nutrition is the key to success."
Are you ready for health and fun in your diet? Do you want to start enjoying those desserts again? To get sample recipes or purchase your copy of The LetÂs Eat Cake Diet, visit http://www.cakediet.com.
# # #