Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) September 2, 2005
Learning by Grace, Inc. enthusiastically debuted its Version 8.0 Online Learning System created to manage online K-12 academies. Started in 2000, the past five years have been spent tweaking and modifying the system, testing and then finally adding new features and functions in response to student/parent needs. All of the K-12 homeschooling Academies managed by Learning by Grace, Inc. are now running on Version 8.0, an entirely revolutionized learning system that serves all aspects of the Academies, from enrollment and billing to curriculum and grading.
"Our 360 degree system runs our entire organization, which is why we have invested over 7.5 million dollars to consistently improve and maintain it," says Howard Mandel, President, Learning by Grace.
Version 8.0 contains numerous innovative features, such as:
- Talking ebooks that convert text to speech at the student or parent's request (This feature is specifically designed for emerging readers and auditory learners.)
- Free electronic library with over 5,000 titles, including links to online encyclopedias and dictionaries
- Effective delivery of audio and video to modem and high speed lines
- 1 on 1 live interaction with teachers at student's request
- Real-time report cards and school records
"Online security has become a predominant issue among parents who homeschool via the Internet. No school, traditional or online, can be effective and beneficial for children if the environment of the school is not comfortable and secure. Learning By Grace, Inc. has made efforts to ensure that our system is safe for students to support their fundamental development throughout their schooling," declares Mimi Rothschild, CEO, Learning by Grace.
Version 8.0 contains specific security features specifically designed for the K-12 marketplace, including:
- Secure and monitored online interaction with peers of similar ages
- Automatic scanning for inappropriate messaging
- Tracking of students' instructional time versus social time
- Automatic attendance monitoring system
Version 8.0 of Learning by Grace's Online Learning System is an original, contemporary learning system with innovative features that makes daily academic life at Learning by Grace more effective and secure for the homeschooling families involved.
Learning by Grace, Inc. is the leading provider of revolutionary Christian K-12 online learning solutions. Through its parent-led or teacher-led academies and 110 extensive course offerings, Learning by Grace provides engaging educational support to Christian home school families worldwide.
The Learning By Grace Home Schooling Programs include:
- The Grace Academy Homeschooling
- The Jubilee Academy Home Schooling
- The MorningStar Academy Home Schooling
- S.A.T. Academy
- Victory Math
For more information about Learning by Grace, visit http://www.LearningByGrace.org.
# # #