North Chelmsford, MA (PRWEB) September 13, 2005
AutumnRiders.com, a leader in high quality motorcycle apparel, had record sales, exhibited at more shows and added many new motorcycle designs and apparel styles in 2005. Founded by Doug Marlow in 2002, AutumnRiders.com has shipped orders all over the world, from Japan to Oman.
Doug Marlow, President and Chief Receptionist of AutumnRiders.com, believes their quick success is due to: "Listening and responding to our customers. At shows and on the web we solicit customer input. The motorcycle designs and apparel we added this year were in direct response to that input."
For example, this year AutumnRiders.com added hooded sweatshirts and feminine garments, such as the cotton/spandex v-neck tee, a rib tank top, a spaghetti strap tank top and a baseball jersey. Long and short sleeve denim shirts, polo shirts, and tee shirts continue to be popular with motorcyclists ordering AutumnRider.com's custom embroidered apparel.
New thread colors have been added to match the latest motorcycle colors - there are now 65 colors available. Thirty one new bike models, from vintage bikes to the latest models, bring their design selections to well over 200.
Over 80% of their sales are made on AutumnRiders.com's unique e-commerce website, http://www.AutumnRiders.com , where customers "build" their custom motorcycle apparel.
AutumnRiders products are unique because of their:
- Personalization Â The embroidered design matches the riderÂs motorcycle model and color. Custom text can be added to the design as well; many add the individualÂs name, motorcycle model, club name, etc. to their shirts.
- Good looks Â Their proprietary embroidery designs are the best available. They are known for their detail, artistry and sewing quality.
- Quality Â AutumnRiders offers a wide range of garments from tee shirts to jackets, hats to sweatshirts, in menÂs and womenÂs styles. AutumnRiders.com uses only quality garments for long wear and customer satisfaction. They stand behind their product with a money back guarantee.
AutumnRiders added these classic motorcycle designs this year:
- BMW - R12, R27 and R1100RSL;
- Honda - GL1000 and CBX; and
- Norton - Commando 750.
As well as designs for the following new models:
- BMW Â R1200RT, R1200ST, K1200R, and K1200S;
- Ducati Â S4R and 999R Fila;
- Harley-Davidson Â Softail Deluxe and Electra Glide Trike;
- Honda - CBR600F4i, CBR1000RR, Magna and Â04 VFR/Interceptor;
- Kawasaki Â Drifter, Vulcan 1500 Classic, Z1000, ZRX1200R and ZX-6R;
- Suzuki Â GSX-R750 and Intruder 1400/S83;
- Triumph Â America, Bonneville/T100, Rocket III, Thruxton and TT600; and
- Yamaha Â YZF R1.
Doug Marlow founded AutumnRiders.com in June 2002 because he felt motorcyclists would be proud to wear good looking casual clothing decorated with their own motorcycle. As he says: "I don't play polo or wrestle alligators so Ralph Lauren and Lacoste shirts don't do it for me."
The web was the enabler - making it possible for enthusiasts all over the world to order AutumnRiders.com's products. To make it all work AutumnRiders.com invested in three things: a specialized, easy-to-use ecommerce website; proprietary motorcycle embroidery designs; and a production process which makes it possible to economically produce thousands of one-off custom garments each year.
President and Chief Receptionist
(866) 644-0280 (North America)
# # #