Long Beach, CA (PRWEB) September 15, 2005
BioDiscovery Inc., the leading developer of integrated software solutions for microarray research announced today at the Chips to Hits® conference that it has released GeneDirector® 3.0 software for comprehensive enterprise microarray data management supporting all common array platforms including Agilent, Affymetrix, Codelink, and "home-spotted" arrays. GeneDirector incorporates a unique flexible design facilitating on-site customization for any laboratory workflow.
New features have been added to GeneDirector Version 3.0 which improves performance and provides an enhanced user interface.
New Key Features of GeneDirector® 3.0:
- Seamless Integration with Affymetrix GCOS server
- Enhanced project management features
- HTML-base project summaries
- Text-based search queries across projects
- Integration with the Tecan Hybridization Stations
- Users can now integrate hybridization information from Tecan Hyb Stations
- Additional toolsets for ease-of-use access
- Graphic Array Design Creator
- ImaGene Results Reviewer -- Users can now view all previous work within ImaGene
- Simplified automation processes
- Additional capability to handle multiple file format imports
- Import Agilent Feature Extraction data
- Improved image processing for high-density staggered arrays
- Superior Sample Tracking functionality
Background on BioDiscovery:
Founded in 1997 in Los Angeles, BioDiscovery is a leader in the development of microarray software solutions and services. BioDiscovery offers a complete suite of software products for the entire microarray workflow, including collection, management and integration of all data associated with array experiments. GeneDirector manages the flow of data through the stages of array layout, automated image analysis, and statistically robust data analysis.
For more information about BioDiscovery contact:
Phone: (310) 414-8100 ext.231
Fax: (310) 414-8111
# # #