Warren, RI (PRWEB) September 14, 2005
If search marketing is a significant portion of your budget (or you suspect it may be soon) this new MarketingSherpa Executive Summary is a quick and useful read. Excerpted from MarketingSherpa's Search Marketing Benchmark Guide: SEO & PPC Tactics & Results Data, it features two new data charts (including year-over-year changes in SEO versus PPC spending) plus a real-life example of optimized press releases in action. Get it now at: http://SEMSummary.MarketingSherpa.com.
100% newly researched, the 2005-2006 Edition of Search Marketing Benchmark Guide includes over 210 all new charts and tables featuring data on click rates, cost per click, conversion rates, real budget numbers and SEO versus PPC results. 7 eye tracking heatmaps are also included in full color.
Much of the new data is from real-life campaigns conducted by 3,271 marketers
and search marketing agencies who contributed budgeting and results statistics. In addition, the Guide features six new special research reports:
- Research Report #1: Eyetracking Study Results for Top 4 Search Engines & Top 3 Shopping Search Sites (Yahoo! MSN, AOL & Google)
- Research Report #2: B-to-B Search Marketing
- Research Report #3: Affiliates and Search
- Research Report #4: Public Relations & Search Engine Optimization
- Research Report #5: Shopping Search (Top 6 PPC Shopping Search Engines)
- Research Report #6: Local Search and Pay per Call
For more information on these topics, get your Free Executive Summary now at http://SEMSummary.MarketingSherpa.com.
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
MarketingSherpa is a research firm publishing a wide range of Benchmark Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 400+ Case Study Library. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, more than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week. Visit the award-winning site http://www.MarketingSherpa.com.
# # #