Piscataway, NJ (PRWEB) September 20, 2005
To further pursue its goal of becoming the leading provider of automated DVD Rental Kiosks, ELO Media has added two new machines to its product line - The DVmatic 550 and the DVmatic 330.
Introduced first in July, at the VSDA 2005 Home Entertainment convention in Las Vegas, these two fully automated DVD kiosks allow customers to rent and purchase DVDs and video games at a touch of a button.
"We were extremely happy with the results at the trade show. We proved to the industry that both our products and services are superior to the competition and that our machines are the most suitable for the North American consumer", said Oren Hon, president of ELO Media.
Both DVmatic 330 and 550 utilize a touch-screen 17" user interface. The kiosks operate on a web-based online management system designed to consolidate transaction information from various DVmatic machines in the field which enable operators to manage inventory, produce reports and operate machines remotely.
Hon says "We have found that in order to succeed in the DVD vending market, machines must provide special marketing features that will attract customers initially and retain a strong and loyal customer base over a period of time". To that end, ELO has designed both products with some of the most unique features in the industry:
1. Integrated Machine Network - allows customers to rent from one machine and return to another.
2. On-line Reservation System - Customers would be able to go on-line and reserve their movies from home before going to pick them up at the machine.
3. Subscriptions Â Available at the machine directly on a customer's credit or debit card.
4. Marketing Tools - Machines will allow customers to accumulate points on every rental to be redeemed for additional purchases.
5. E-mail campaigns Â Customers will enter their e-mail address which will later be used for receipts, direct marketing and special promotions.
6. Advertising - The 17" monitor can display trailers and integrated ads while the machine is idle. An additional monitor on top will be introduced soon.
While a kiosk might not be able to offer its customers a comprehensive selection of a 5,000-square-foot retail store, it can offer ease, convenience, lower prices and all the new releases, which according to Hon, those are the key factors driving the company's rental unit.
"Automated kiosks will eventually become the primary way for renters to obtain the latest new releases. These machines provide ease and convenience for the customers and an inexpensive solution for the owners to run the business, manage inventory, reduce shrinkage and increase the diminishing profit margins that rental industry has experienced in the past few years." Hon also says that placed in high-traffic areas that are conducive to impulse purchases, such as gas stations, supermarkets, shopping centers and mass transit stations, DVmatic can be cross-marketed with other products on the shelf and potentially increase store profits and foot traffic.
Founded in 2003, ELO Media is one of the leaders in the Automated DVD Vending Machines industry. In addition to owning and operating these machines, ELO media offers both individuals and retail business the opportunity to purchase and operate these machines at their locations in order to increase income and add value to their business. ELO Media's goal is to provide movie lovers with the ease and comfort of renting movies 24-hours per day, 7 days per week at DVmatic locations. For more information on ELO Media and the DVmatic please visit http://www.dvmatic.com.
# # #