San Francisco (PRWEB) September 21, 2005
Galleria NuVo, a dynamic new jewelry design firm, has launched five unisex jewelry collections featuring exclusive one-of-a-kind and limited edition pieces handcrafted in Polymer Clay, Venetian glass, Fine Silver, 24k Gold, Bali and Thai Sterling Silver, 22K Gold Vermeil, Wood, and Precious Gemstones.
Latest collections from John S. Brana, Galleria NuVo owner and designer, offer a wide range of necklaces, rings, and bracelets detailed with new unique textures and techniques for the 2005 Fall Season. Inspired by various Oriental and European elements, clientele eager for distinctive one-of-a-kind jewelry will find "The Unordinary Style" at Galleria NuVo.
- Charmed: Inspired by nature, these custom designs in Fine Silver, Wood, and Gemstones are sure to cast whimsical powers.
- Dragon: Attract ultimate abundance, prosperity, and good fortune with designs in Fine Silver, Crystal, and Precious Gems.
- Golden Spirit: Inspired by ancient Venetian craftsman, this collection includes very unique Venetian Glass, Gold Vermeil, handmade Polymer Clay beads, and Precious Gems that are sure to elevate your spirit.
- One-of-a-kind: Unique in design, this collection offers a wide selection of handmade jewelry crafted in Fine Silver, Polymer Clay, Dichroic Glass, and Gemstones.
- Sea Goddess: Handcrafted in Pearls, Coral, Sea Urchin, Fine Silver, and Gemstones, this collection combines the beauty of the seashore with the mythical protector of the sea.
Mr. Brana founded Galleria NuVo in 2004. With over 25 years of experience as a stained glass artist and ceramicist, John wanted to further his love and interest of artisan crafts by expanding his repertoire in the Arts through jewelry design. Prior to founding Galleria NuVo, John served as Vice President of Finance for Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., and held various senior finance consulting positions in the legal and banking industries in the San Francisco Bay Area.
For more information, please contact Galleria NuVo, Inc. toll free at (877)-731-2545 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
# # #