Tampa, FL (PRWEB) September 19, 2005
Marketdata Enterprises, the market research firm that operates BestDietForMe.com (http://www.BestDietForMe.com), a Free diet analysis website and portal, has just launched a new private label pay-per-click advertising system.
ÂMarketdata and http://www.BestDietForMe.com are proud to announce the launch of this exceptional new service. We have worked with CPAffiliates, a leading provider of affiliate programs for diet companies and others, to develop a customized and user friendly system supported by state-of-the-art features. Now, weight loss and other companies are able to reach one of the most highly targeted and motivated audiences of female dieters anywhereÂat reasonable cost,Â according to John LaRosa, Research Director.
A Superior ÂMousetrapÂÂ http://www.BestDietForMe.com visitors come for one main reasonÂto identify their best diet plans. After completing a 50-question survey online, a list of their matches is displayed immediately, with clickable links. ItÂs at this point that Pay Per Click text links can redirect these highly motivated and pre-qualified dieters directly to an advertiserÂs website, to close the sale. ÂThereÂs no ÂhookÂ stronger than this,Â according to LaRosa.
BestDietForMe also has dozens of free and useful ÂcontentÂ pages, where either text or graphic ads may now be displayed or embedded. Topics include: diabetes, diet recipes, low-cal and low-carb foods, meal replacements, self-improvement, weight loss surgery, diet drugs, nutrition bars, skin care & anti-aging products, vitamins, pregnancy & weight gain, stress management, diet books, diet websites, exercise videos, dieting for weddings, diet food delivery services, and many more. ÂItÂs a natural progression for people to click these links as they are reading and engaged in the topic,Â according to LaRosa.
With 94% of BestDietForMe visitors being female, overweight, and appearance-conscious, and 30% having some medical conditions or food allergies, this is a natural fit and marketing vehicle for advertisers of:
- Weight loss products & programs (commercial & medical)
- WomenÂs healthcare products and drugs
- Skin care products
- Vitamins, diet foods, nutrition bars
- Dating/relationship services
- Self-improvement products
- Weight loss surgery, hospitals, MDs, RDs
- Health clubs & exercise equipment
- Diabetes/other medical supplies.
Advertising agencies and PR firms with weight loss clients, companies selling diet products or programs, as well as womenÂs healthcare products online, can benefit in these ways:
- Real-time tracking and click fraud protection
- Ad serving
- Text ad creation (Marketdata will assist with creatives, customization)
- Flat rate cost per click prices and guaranteed positions
- Exclusives on select pages.
Another important feature--Ads by sellers of diet pills or unproven weight loss supplements will not be allowed.
There are several problems with other pay-per-click systems.
1) The first issue is that of competitive bidding - advertisers may bid too much to get top positions (as much as $1.50 per click). In the highly competitive weight loss space, this is a real problem (and budget buster). ItÂs also a major hassle to adjust bid prices and monitor them every day or hour. http://www.BestDietForMe.com has eliminated this issue, using flat rate pricing instead.
2) The second problem is that advertisers have no guarantee of the position of their ads on the page. You could be pushed down or eliminated by a less than ethical Internet pharmacy selling diet pills, that bids ridiculously high prices per click.
3) A third problem is that weight loss advertisers may not obtain a relevant fit with the people (potential dieters) they want to reach. This is not an issue at http://www.BestDietForMe.com. This websiteÂs visitors are highly engaged, taking a 50-question online survey or reading many of our 300+ content pages.
4) Finally, many Pay-Per-Click advertisers are not getting real-time tracking of their click volume and expenses. With the http://www.BestDietForMe.com system, they do have real-time access.
Pricing -- BestDietForMe ads range from 30-50 cents per click. The most an advertiser will spend is 50 cents per click. Price depends on positions in a 5-ad tower, or whether an Exclusive is chosen (50 cents per click).
ÂDaily and weekly Alexa rankings for http://www.BestDietForMe.com (a USA Today hot site) frequently hit 10,000 or lowerÂbetter than all but two of the major weight loss company websites worldwide. This is serious traffic, and itÂs growing. BestDietForMe.com has become a major weight loss portal, and diet companies need to be seen there,Â according to LaRosa.
About BestDietForMe.com / Marketdata
http://www.BestDietForMe.com is operated by Marketdata Enterprises, Inc., an independent analyst of the U.S. weight loss industry since 1989. A database of 61 of the most legitimate and popular diets is automatically and objectively searched after the consumer fills out an in-depth 7-8 minute survey online. Consumers can also get detailed diet company reports, and have access to special offers by weight loss providersÂall at no cost.
John LaRosa, Research Director
BestDietForMe.com/Marketdata Enterprises Inc.
# # #