FRANKLIN, MASSACHUSETTS (PRWEB) September 20, 2005
As the electronics industry continues the transition to lead-free manufacturing, many questions continue to challenge manufacturers as they consider the required extensive, and often expensive Â changes in their production processes. Questions in the reflow soldering process involve decisions about equipment and process changes to considerations necessary to optimize the lead-free process.
To help, experts from Speedline Technologies will address the issues involved in a free, live, Web seminar, titled "Lead-Free Reflow Soldering," on Thursday, October 20th, from 11 a.m. to noon, EST. Topics will include:
- Reflow equipment configurations and differences
- Producing lead-free assemblies
- Nitrogen process variables
- Cooling considerations
- Cost of operation
A Questions & Answers discussion will be included.
For more information, and to register, visit http://www.speedlinetech.com/seminars or call 1-508-541-4749.
Future free, live Web seminars Â all scheduled at from 11 a.m. to noon, EST include:
- Thurs., Nov. 17: Tin Whiskers
- Thurs., Dec. 15: Fine Pitch Printing
About Speedline Technologies
Speedline Technologies is the global leader in process knowledge and expertise for the PCB assembly and semiconductor industries. Based in Franklin, Massachusetts, U.S.A., the company markets five best-in-class brands Â Accel microelectronics cleaning equipment; Camalot dispensing systems; Electrovert wave soldering, reflow soldering, and cleaning equipment; MPM stencil and screen printing systems; and Protect global services, support, and training solutions. Speedline was named as the "2005 Surface Mount Technology Company of the Year" by Frost & Sullivan.
For more information, visit http://www.speedlinetech.com or contact Speedline at:
- USA: Speedline Technologies, 16 Forge Park, Franklin, MA 02038 USA, Tel: 1-508-520-0083, Fax: 1-508-520-2288, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Europe: Speedline Technologies GmbH, Im Gefierth 14, 63303 Dreieich, Germany, Tel: +49 (0)6103/832-0, Fax: +49(0)6103/832-299, E-mail: email@example.com;
- Asia: Speedline Technologies Asia Pte Ltd, 150 Kampong Ampat, #05-08 KA Centre, Singapore 368324, Tel: 65-6286-6635, Fax: 65-6289-9411, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #