New York, NY (PRWEB) September 21, 2005 -
Â eRSVP, developer of Web-based events registration and information management solutions for professional meeting planners and special events producers, has released the latest upgrade of its premium online registration solution, eRSVP Max v2.0. This latest update is the second one released since the original introduction of the Max solution in October, 2003.
ÂWith the Max v2.0 edition, weÂve really concentrated on enhancing the efficiency of the customer experience, by implementing a number of refinements to our solution, based on ways in which real people conduct business in the real world,Â commented Ajay Arora, eRSVP co-founder and CEO. ÂWe make a point of listening to our clients, and we try to integrate as many of their requests into our solution as we possibly can,Â he said.
Among the Max v2.0 improvements are:
- A new multiple-event listing feature that allows eRSVP clients to publish a complete list of upcoming events on a single Web page, including event names, dates and URLs for each individual event managed via eRSVP;
- A new viral marketing feature that allows invited guests of an event to forward their Web invitations to guests of their own choosing;
- Customized credit card charge terms and conditions for processing e-commerce transactions;
- Improved duplicate email address checking when uploading contact lists to the Max contact manager module; and
- Enhanced reporting tools to provide extra new options for segmenting and downloading attendee data.
Introduced in October 2003, Max is the full-featured, advanced version of eRSVP, designed to support such sophisticated business processes as customer relationship management (CRM), data mining, e-marketing and online market research. Current clients include NewsCorp, Microsoft, Argent Mortgage, Gen Art, Columbia University Business School and Meeting Planners International, Greater New York Chapter.
Founded in 1998, New York-based eRSVP specializes in Web-based events registration, payments processing and value-added information services for professional meeting planners and events organizers. Its event response management tools create an instant Web presence for clients, enabling online invitations, confirmations, e-commerce transactions and scheduling, plus sophisticated campaign management, custom report generation, survey creation and data analysis tools. For more information, visit http://www.eRSVP.com.
# # #