Boston, MA (PRWEB) September 21, 2005
Seven respected thought leaders from the human capital industry will gather for a networking and book-signing reception on Thursday, September 29 during the Electronic Recruiting Fall Expo in Boston. The evening event is hosted by Deploy Solutions, a premier provider of talent management solutions for market-leading corporations. For the first time, HR professionals will be able to rub elbows with a group of distinguished visionaries: Lou Adler, Master Burnett, Gerry Crispin, Dr. Charles Handler, Mark Mehler, Dr. John Sullivan and Kevin Wheeler.
The reception will take place from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Marriott Copley Place Hotel, located at 110 Huntington Avenue in Boston. Featuring a "Fall in New England" theme, the evening is designed to encourage industry discussion among HR professionals and promote the exchange of ideas.
The following individuals are scheduled to attend:
- Lou Adler is a best-selling author and the president of The Adler Group, a training and consulting firm that develops leading-edge recruiting strategies. Adler is a veteran recruiter and founder of CJA Executive Search, as well as the creator and founder of POWER Hiring and "Zero-based Hiring -- The Six Sigma Process for Hiring Top Talent."
- Master Burnett is Managing Director of Dr. John Sullivan & Associates. He most recently served as the Director of Client Services and Corporate Marketing for the Silicon Talent Corporation, a staffing firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley, providing early stage high-technology ventures with staffing and HR advisory services. His expertise covers such topics as the implementation of technology, staffing and recruiting systems, organizational effectiveness coaching, and process engineering.
- Gerry Crispin writes, speaks, teaches, and consults internationally on the growing role of emerging technology in employment strategies and processes. Gerry's career spans 30 years and includes stints in career planning and placement, executive search, human resource management, and recruiting. Gerry co-authored, along with his business partner, Mark Mehler, CareerXroads, the world's best-selling annual directory of job, resume, and career management websites on the Internet.
- Dr. Charles Handler is the president and founder of Rocket-Hire, a consultancy helping organizations use technology and best practices to build effective, legally sound employee selection systems. Dr. Handler is an internationally known author and thought leader in the development of online screening and assessment technology, and he actively writes and speaks about online assessment and other strategic HR issues.
- Mark Mehler is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and expert in employment technologies and their application to corporate strategy and tactics. His insights are sought by some of the world's most competitive corporations, and his comments on the industry are frequently quoted in publications like the Wall Street Journal and Fortune Magazine. Mark is also the co-author, along with Gerry Crispin, of CareerXroads.
- Dr. John Sullivan, Professor of Management at San Francisco State University and Principal of Dr. John Sullivan & Associates, has been described as one of the leading strategists in the field of human resources around the globe. He's a recognized expert on topics ranging from talent management to integrative HR strategy, and Fast Company Magazine has coined him the "Michael Jordan of Hiring." His most recent book is Rethinking Strategic HR: HR's Role in Building a Performance Culture.
- Kevin B. Wheeler, Founder & President of Global Learning Resources, is a globally renowned speaker, author, teacher, and consultant in human capital acquisition and development, as well as in corporate education. He is the author of numerous articles and books on human resource development, career development, recruiting, and on establishing corporate universities, and is also a frequent speaker at conferences.
"Deploy Solutions is proud to be associated with such prestigious individuals who are moving the human capital industry into new territories, expanding its horizons, and helping HR realize its potential as a critical component of any organization," said Nicole Stata, President and CEO of Deploy Solutions. "We're thrilled to bring these leaders together under one roof, and we know this will be a must-attend event."
Cocktails and hors d'oeuvres will also be served. For more information or to RSVP, contact Jenny Wendel at email@example.com or call (617) 641-2161.
About Deploy Solutions
Deploy Solutions, Inc. (http://www.deploy.com) provides companies a competitive advantage in the marketplace by optimizing performance in recruiting, hiring and retaining top employees. The Deploy Enterprise Talent SuiteÂ is a proven solution that improves the quality and performance of the workforce, reduces the cost of talent acquisition, and supports regulatory compliance. The company draws upon flexible technology, deep domain experience and a comprehensive approach to HR metrics and analytics to drive measurable results for customers that include Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Six Flags, Wakefern (ShopRite Stores), Sheetz, Century Theaters, Hess, FedEx, Tire Kingdom, Advocate Healthcare, Bank of America, Prudential, Advocate Healthcare and many more. For additional information, call 877-GO-DEPLOY (877-463-3756) or visit http://www.deploy.com.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #