(PRWEB) September 23, 2005
Alive Publishing Group launches its new home on the internet on October 15, 2005. The redesigned website at alive.com is unique on the World Wide Web providing an informative, interactive, inspirational, and easy-to-navigate palette of opportunities for visitors to learn about natural health from a trusted leader in the industry.
Not only will readers be better served by the free and fully searchable access to alive MagazineÂs articles back to 2000Âthey will also be able to search for specific products and the health retailers who serve their area.
"WeÂre very excited about our new presence on the web with its enhanced capabilities for our readers to learn more and to participate by adding their own content. It also creates new opportunities for our advertisers to reach an expanded readership with their products and services," says Wes Beeston, President of alive. The new alive.com separates fact from fiction. In addition to easy access to well-researched and informative articles about natural health, visitors will be able to:
- Search for specific natural health products and retailers in their area
- Create a personal archive in "Healthy Community" to record health test results, survey results, and articles of interest
- Read and post events in an "Events Calendar"
- Read and post success stories in "ReadersÂ Stories"
- Post questions and read answers from experts in the "Discussion Forum" section
- Read and rate alive recipes and post their own favourites
- Participate in fun and interactive contests and giveaways
- Read and post ads in an expanded "Classifieds" section
Says Terry-Lynn Stone, editor-in chief for alive magazine, "I look forward to expanding our readership with our innovative web design to reach all age groups interested in joining a community of like-minded individuals committed to leading healthy, active lives."
# # #