New York, NY (PRWEB) September 26, 2005
The Secrets of Success deluxe gift set is a collection of classic self help titles in unabridged audio CD format. These eight life-changing books, the forerunners of the modern self-improvement movement, remain in demand today.
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen (1902) Â launched much of the self-help literature that followed with the simple idea that we must change our thoughts to change ourselves.
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace D. Wattles (1910) Â the revolutionary concept of prosperity consciousness that has been enriching millions for a century
- Acres of Diamonds by Dr. Russell H. Conwell (1921) Â based on the phenomenally popular lecture that has taught generations that the fortunes they seek are in their own backyards
- The Magic Story by Frederic Van Renssalear Dey (1900) Â an inspiring fable of perseverance and possibility that caused a sensation when published in Success magazine
- The Greatest Thing in the World by Henry Drummond (1880) Â the Scottish evangelistÂs immortal meditation on the empowering message of the Corinthians
- Message to Garcia by Elbert Hubbard (1899) Â this timeless parable about the benefits of initiative had over 40 million copies in print worldwide within a few years of initial publication
- The Majesty of Calmness by William George Jordan (1900) Â the influential introduction to stress management that is even timelier today than 100 year ago
- Character Building Thought Power by Ralph Waldo Trine (1899) Â the ground-breaking New Thought classic.
Some of the biggest names in personal development today have high praise for these classic titles: Bestselling author Brian Tracy named both The Science of Getting Rich and Acres of Diamonds all-time best business books; and Denis Waitley deemed As a Man Thinketh author James Allen Âthe Norman Vincent Peale or Earl Nightingale of the late 1880s.Â
The Secrets of Success: Nine Self-Help Classics That Have Changes the Lives of Millions
Price: $39.98 / 11 CDs ($54.00 Canada)
Gildan Audio/Your Coach in a Box series
Your Coach in a Box is a new line of personal development audiobooks from Gildan Audio that bring bestselling authors and lecturers directly to you, at the best prices around.
Gildan Audio is a division of Gildan Media Corporation, a multimedia publisher of books, audiobooks and software. Gildan Audio titles are distributed to the trade by Time Warner Book Group, a division of Time Warner, Inc. More about Gildan Media can be found at http://www.GildanMedia.com.
For more information on the YOUR COACH IN A BOX personal development audio series or about Gildan Media, contact Melinda Mullin at 917-509-2529 or email MelindaMullin@GildanMedia.com.
# # #