RALEIGH, NC (PRWEB) September 26, 2005
IntelliScanner Corporation today released the second generation of the Daneizo Lending Management System for Mac OS X and Windows. Daneizo offers a complete item tracking and lending solution in a box for school libraries, business equipment rooms, mobile computer labs, video archives, legal reference archives, and more.
Daneizo is an all-in-one library tracking solution designed to set up in less than 10 minutes. Users can easily configure the books, electronics, media, or other items they wish to lend using asset tags or retail barcodes, and then track items as they are loaned out and returned to active inventory. Performing a checkout transaction is as easy as scanning the member's card, scanning the item, and then pressing a button to finish the transaction. Designed like an accounting system, Daneizo provides 22 built-in reports for member and item information, and stores a permanent record of the lending history for each item and member.
Daneizo Fall 2005 Edition includes these and other major new features:
- Batch Add functionality streamlines adding new items. When scanning the retail barcodes from books and DVDs, Daneizo automatically fills in the details from Internet data sources.
- Support for standard barcodes found on university student ID cards, corporate badges, and driver's licenses. Checking out items in Daneizo is is a streamlined, three step process: scan the ID card, scan the item, then click "Complete Transation".
- Expanded reporting options: save as HTML, direct e-mail, or Send to Microsoft Excel. The new reporting tools are available for use with Daneizo's 22 built-in item, member, and transaction reports, or with custom created reports from the Report Builder tool.
- Printable post-transaction reports to easily provide a physical record of each checkout operation, which can be signed by the borrower for items of high value.
- Batch Check-In: with an IntelliScanner Scanabout, users can now scan up to 12,000 items at local or remote locations to check back in to the system, then download the information into Daneizo.
- XML Backup: save a copy of Daneizo's data in XML or tab/text format
Daneizo is available bundled with an IntelliScanner Pro (USB 2.0) or IntelliScanner Scanabout (Bluetooth wireless) barcode reader. A free 30-day demo package, which includes the software and a demo scanner, is available to corporations and organizations by mail. The product is entirely cross-platform, designed for both Mac OS X and Windows XP.
Product web site: http://www.intelliscanner.com/products/daneizo/
About IntelliScanner Corporation
IntelliScanner delivers intelligent barcode organization products -- complete packages that include everything needed to organize items in a home or business. The company's award-winning IntelliScanner barcode readers for Mac OS X and Windows deliver comprehensive, easy-to-use solutions for personal collecting, inventory control, wine tracking, lending management, database integration, and more.
Contact: (800) 550-5470, or visit us at http://www.intelliscanner.com/
Daneizo is made with REALbasic on Mac OS X from REAL Software, Inc.
The Bluetooth(r) word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and use of such marks by IntelliScanner Corporation is under license.
Copyright (c) 2005 IntelliScanner Corporation / dare to organize. IntelliScanner's barcode solutions are built for Mac OS X and Windows.
# # #