Milwaukee, WI (PRWEB) September 28, 2005
From the heart of Southeast Asia! The Mangosteen has a long and rich history. A jungle evergreen that flourishes in Malaysia Indonesia Cambodia.Vietnam, Thailand, China and the Philippines, this tree bears a remarkable fruit. that is so indescribable delicious that for centuries it was simply known as the queen of fruit. The arrival of European explorers was followed by European scientists, who gave the fruit a new name:Garcinin Mangosteen.
Today, in the often-chaotic market place of Southeast Asian, you can still find this heavenly-flavored fruit tree-ripened just twice a year, but you'll need to ask for it by its common name: Mangosteen.
Additional Observations on the use of Mangosteen from: Dr.Templeman
"I am well aware that many conditions are unsatisfactorily treated with prescription drugs.
Whether doctors are prepared to admit this to their patients or not they know it to be true." he said.
"Because I'm not a naturopath and well-versed in the use of a broad range of natural remedies, before a commercial Mangosteen preparation was available, I had a few alternatives to prescription drugs as far as complementary prescribing was concerned.
"I cannot express the relief I feel, as a physician, knowing that there is safe efficacious, natural alternative I can use in the conditions I have listed," Dr.Templeman said,
"It may be helpful for those reading this piece to also have a list of some of the prescription and over-the-counter drugs that I have discontinued in my patients . when the Mangosteen extract has equaled or outperformed them.
"My purpose in setting out these lists is to allow patients to evaluate for themselves whether pharmaceuticals or phytoceuticals should be used to treat their conditions. The basic question I ask is this: "Why would anyone even use a drug to obtain some effect that can be found in a food?'"
Mangosteen is a food. It is found in commercially available beverage that has produced therapeutic effects in my patients (without the side-effects of drugs) that rival what drugs can do.Do not stop your medications but add the Mangosteen to your meds,"he suggested.
We have not seen food-drug interactions with this product. When you have used the Mangosteen for a reasonable period of time(1-2 months), go to your doctor and tell him what you've experienced and ask hem to redo the blood test etc... to determine what effect the Mangosteen has had. Then, with his collaboration, reduce or stop the medications that the Mangosteen has made unnecessary. You'll be surprised with the benefits it can provide in chronic illness at doses of one to two ounces before meals, ideally three times daily. For prevention, 1 oz. a day is adequate.
Cancer patient declared cancer free, he said.
As well as migraine headaches completely disappearing with Mangosteen juice. Health professionals sees dramatic improvement in his patients health.
Many of patients have had unbelievable result , as well as my own grandmother . she is 91 years old and just had her second hip replacement her health had really deteriorated follow the surgery, and was all but bed-ridden . She had stomach problem, back pain , no energy,and depression.
I gave her some Mangosteen juice just two months ago , she is now doing exceptionally will" but a little lonely since they took her health care nurse away from her, and she's now driving herself all over town.
"Twenty-Two Reasons To
Drank Mangosteen Juice
Dr. James Duke worked for 35 years for the USDA. He is a renowned ethnobotanist,and has placed on the Internet a phytochemical and ethnobotanical database, now available to medical practitioners and lay people. Over 138 mind-boggling Mangosteen properties and health benefits are cataloged.A few of the properties of Mangosteen are listed here. He said *See Disclaimer.
(1) Prevents hardening of the arteries
(2) Protects the heart muscle(Cardio)
(3) Anti-Parkinson, Anti-Alzheimer and other forms of demantia
(4) Anti-depressant-Gives sense of well-being. It is in the same botanical category as St. John's Wort and helps fight anxiety.
(5) Prevents and arrests fungus (Anti-fungal)
(6) Prevents bacterial infection.
(7) Viral fighters and prevention of infections(Antiviral). Mangosteen has been used for centuries to treat skin disorders such as dermatitis, infection from wounds, ringworm,acne and so forth."Also see"Active-Constituents Against HIV-1 Protease from Garcina Mangostina"(Planta Medica)
(8) Prevents gum disease (Antiperiodontic)
(9) Anti-diarrheal-In lab studies the XANTHONES,alpha and gamma mangostin,had histamine and serotonin receptor blocking capacity (Plant Medical Vol.60) which is anti-bacterial. There are many benefits to the gastro-intestinal process.
(10) Lowers fever (Antipyretic)
(11) Eye Care-prevents glaucoma and cataracts(Anti-glaucomic and Anti-cataract)
(12) Pansystemic-A synergistic effect on the whole body. Dietary supplement-helps the total body health.
(13) Energy Boosters-Anti-fatigue
(14) Anti-again-again, promotes health
(15 Weight loss-helps and prevents obesity(Anti-obesity)
(16)Lowers blood fat(Anti-lipidemic)
Dr.Templeman says,"...the degree of the lowering of LDL equals or exceeds that obtained with some commercial drug preparations... without the serious side effects of the anti-cholesterol drugs."(Ibid p.3)
(17) Anti-Tumor benefits
(18) Cancer: Mangosteen helps in the prevention of cancer with its powerful anti-oxidants.Six Xanthones according to a preliminary study were capable of killing cancer cells.
(19) Lowers blood pressure.
(20) Numerous references to
(21) Blood sugar lowering
(22)IT TASTES GOOD-no "acquired tast"required.It's easy to take at home and while traveling.
Many people wonder why all of this good information about this quantity and quality of the phytonutrients in the Mangosteen Fruit, and indeed why the fruit itself, is "all of a sudden" being made available in this country and other Northern Hemisphere countries?
The simple answer is that the fruit doesn't travel well and though the health benefits have been used for centruries in Southeast Asian, it has taken the discovery, the far-reaching impact, and the right team of people and companies to make it commercially available in a delicious blend, as has now been made available Drink and enjoy.
Your body needs this juice.
The Mangosteen Juice is a great addition and complement to our holistic care.Said:DR.Clay Suggs,Texas
For more information on the Xanthones and the Mangosteen: Read; Doctor Templeman's Book. "Mangosteen, The X Factor"
Franklin M. Watson