Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) September 29, 2005
Oversight Systems Inc., the leading provider of independent, continuous monitoring solutions for real-time transaction inspection, will host a webcast entitled ÂOptimize Controls for Business Process Improvement.Â The webcast will be held 2 p.m. (EDT) Oct. 12 and will feature Forrester Research analyst Paul Hamerman and Oversight CEO Patrick Taylor. Anne M. Marchetti, Parson ConsultingÂs practice leader for corporate governance and risk management, will moderate the discussion.
In this one-hour webcast, Hamerman will discuss best practices and insights from his industry research in Sarbanes-Oxley compliance as companies seek to optimize their controls to improve business process, such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, capital projects, and financial accounting and reporting. Attendees will learn about:
- The maturity stages for internal controls management, from documentation to optimization
- The categories of software tools for managing internal controls activities
- Continuous controls monitoring tools
- Driving quality in financial operations
Taylor will build upon HamermanÂs research to present real case studies that demonstrate how Fortune 500 companies have improved their financial processes with real-time transaction inspection. This webcast will then explain how technology can be used as a virtual auditor to:
- Monitor 100 percent of the transactions through your financial system
- Identify and correct errors in real time
- Recognize where errors most frequently occur in the process
- Identify emerging risks in financial reporting
- Achieve a measurable return from compliance expenses
To register for the webcast, please call 404.920.2030 or visit: http://www.oversightsystems.com/sox.
About Oversight Systems, Inc.
Oversight Systems is the leading provider of independent, continuous monitoring solutions for real-time transaction inspection. By combining the expertise and experience from security, fraud, audit and enterprise software development professionals, Oversight Systems is redefining how enterprises satisfy Sarbanes-Oxley compliance requirements and enabling corporations to gain substantial returns from their compliance investments. For more information, visit http://www.oversightsystems.com.
# # #