Inglewood, CA (PRWEB) October 1, 2005
The R.N.G. Projects Website is officially launched October 1st, 2005. The organization's goal is to set an acceptable protocol for testing Random number generators in real life testing. The final results must be published and peer reviewed.
Projects scheduled highlights final quarter 3005:
- Applications for data gathering subjects received.
- First draft of outline for data gathering protocol.
- Search for Board Members and Director.
- First Draft of bylaws.
- Invitation to potential board members.
- Final draft for protocol of data gathering.
- Begin to register data gathering participants.
- Final draft of bylaws.
- First test run of data gathering.
- Final Decision on Directors.
- Filing Articles of Incorporation.
Random number generators are most commonly used in online casinos. Currently the testing is done in laboratories. The R.N.G. Project will take the testing into the real world. We will use real players as data gathering subjects. The players will be given a list of tasks. They will record the results of each event and return the data to our data base. The protocol of how to process the data will be unknown to everyone. The only person to know what data will be tested will be the administrator of protocol.
Applications for data gathers (gamblers) are being accepted at http://www.therngproject.org.
Potential board members interested contact Greg Esry.