(PRWEB) October 8, 2005
The report was written by Scott Oliver, the author of 'How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa' (Shirt) the best-selling book of it's kind.
The Costa Rica Retirement 124 Tips & Traps report touches on the challenges that anyone would need to know about when thinking of living, retiring and buying real estate in Costa Rica.
1. Contrary to what some people might tell you, there is no Multiple Listing Service in Costa Rica so trying to establish even a rough idea of what a property is worth is difficult. Take a look on the internet and one can often find the exact same property listed by different 'brokers' at dramatically different prices...
2. Half the population of Costa Rica call themselves 'Realtors' because they do not need any qualifications, training or experience whatsoever to call themselves a 'Realtor' and there is nobody watching over the people that do...
3. There is an organization of 'brokers' involved with Costa Rica real estate, however, very few people who call themselves 'Realtors' have even heard of it never mind belong to it ... And nobody is regulating or watching over these people!
4. And since the laws governing Costa Rica real estate are based on 'Napoleonic Laws' and not 'Common Laws' as they are in the US & Canada right? No matter how much experience a US citizen has with real estate, it's a whole different legal system in Costa Rica.
This means that when it comes to buying Costa Rica real estate, more than likely, a person could be listening to 'expert' advice coming from someone with zero qualifications or training in real estate, who is trying very hard to earn a sales commission selling a property that could be dramatically overpriced...
Sounds like a recipe for disaster and it can be so this free Costa Rica Retirement 124 Tips & Traps report is the perfect starting point for those Americans who wish to avoid any expensive 'learning experiences.'
Please note that the Costa Rica Retirement 124 Tips & Traps report will be available for free to registered users for a limited time only so download yours now while you can.
To receive this free 18 page report takes only seconds:
1. Register at http://www.welovecostarica.com/register.php? and then
2. After you have confirmed your registration, log-on and visit Downloads where you will find your report in the Costa Rica Retirement section.
Best wishes from your 'amigo' in Costa Rica
Scott Oliver - Founder