Golden, CO (PRWEB) October 6, 2005
Faux painting over the past few years has been the "new thing" in interior design. It allows the interior designer, or anyone who wants to put a fresh new appearance on a wall, to achieve a unique look.
For those who have tried Faux painting, you will know that the end result depends entirely on the ability of the painter. Sometimes it looks great and sometimes it doesn't.
The difficult part about Faux painting is that you really won't know what the end result will look like until you are finished, and by that
point it’s too late. If you want to attempt to get a better result, you’ll have to start all over again.
For this reason, among others, Wallpaper is quickly growing in popularity with interior designers and consumers. Wallpaper today
incorporates new designs and technology that make it a first choice for many.
Wallpapers are incorporating texture, colors, and fibers that were not available 2 to 3 years ago. Additionally, wallpapers have even been designed and are available to consumers that can conceal cracked walls, imitate a number of surfaces, and even allow the hanging process to take place without the need for paste or adhesive application.
Probably the most important development in recent wallpaper design is the trend of manufactures to produce wallpaper that is resistant to curling, seams that don't come separated, and is removable simply by pulling it from the wall.
According to at least one interior designer, what this means for the consumer is "a clean finish and appearance that lends itself to any theme or style the client is interested in. It also allows the client to change the look of a room virtually overnight and as often as they like with minimal removal expense."
Those who decide to do-it-themselves also benefit by easily incorporating colors and themes within hours of starting a project, not days or weeks.
Here are the top 5 reasons why consumers are choosing wallpaper over other methods of wallcovering-
1. New wallpapers allow for fast and simple installation – an entire project can be completed within a couple of hours not days
2. Those with no experience in hanging wallpaper can achieve professional looking results.
3. New wallpaper can be quickly taken off the wall without damaging the wall. As in the past, scraping and sanding are not required.
4. New wallpapers come in a huge range of style, textures and colors not previously used by wallpaper manufactures allowing the consumer to
create just about any theme or look they desire.
5. Most new wallpapers are designed to be cleaned with minimal effort, something that cannot be done with painted surfaces.
# # #