Austin, TX (PRWEB) October 15, 2005
CompetitorKeywords.com launches a powerful new tool for search engine marketers and SEO professionals.
"Want to know what keywords your competitors are using?"
With the pressure to increase ROI with keyword bidding on the pay per click search engines, marketers and SEO professionals will now have new inside knowledge of their competition to help increase traffic and generate greater profits.
CompetitorKeywords.com, which launched on October 12, 2005, allows search engine marketers and SEO professionals the ability to access data on real user searches on any company using sponsored listings on the pay-per-click search engines.
CompetitorKeywords.com is offering a free 7-day trial of its service to all new subscribers.
Subscribers are given access to the complete CompetitorKeywords database. By using a suite of reports, subscribers can research any company advertising on the popular pay-per-click search engines, such as Yahoo and Google.
This research and data can help companies plan better paid placement campaigns, help get top search engine placement, find more effective keywords or keyphrases, and monitor the activities of their competition.
Sample reports include:
- Monitor the keyword and campaign purchases of competitors: This reports allows the member to see the actual user searches that triggered the text ad of a company bidding on keywords.
- Research companies bidding on specific keywords: For example, research what companies are bidding on the keyword "ringtones."
- Research text ads by keywords: For example, view a historical archive of text ads that contain the word "ringtones" so that a user can create more effective ad copy for their keyword ad campaigns.
- View real user searches and related searches by keyword: For example, view users searches that include the word "ringtones". And discover untapped keyword phrases that are under-bid yet highly searched.
- View a list of landing pages for any company to see what landing pages are being tested. A great way to monitor how companies are testing their ad creatives, in order to increase the conversion of users, after a paid placement link is clicked.
In total, nine reports are offered. Any company can be researched.
There is no limit to the number of domains or companies that a member can research. An exceptional value.
A member can research a domain directly related to their industry. Or simply "surf" the data.... possibly finding new business ideas, and learning much about how other companies in other industries are using pay per click search engines to increase traffic and generate profits.
Most importantly, the data can help members find new and profitable keywords and keyphrases, help learn the secrets of their competitors, as well as increase the profitability of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
CompetitorKeywords.com founder, Mark Cave, states, "We are like no other PPC keyword research tool you have ever seen. Our superior methodology and proprietary data will give media buyers the information and the competitive edge they need to succeed. With our suite of tools, you will be able to reduce waste on your PPC campaigns, find hidden profitable keywords, and learn the secrets of your competitors."
He further added, "The technology has been in testing and development for over two years. And now, we are proud to offer it to serious PPC professionals."
CompetitorKeywords.com is headquarted in Austin, Texas. The tools are for serious marketing agencies, SEO firms, and PPC marketers. For more information, please visit http://www.competitorkeywords.com
# # #