Scotts Valley, CA (PRWEB) October 24, 2005
Rent One Online, provider of innovative rental property management and travel software solutions, is proud to announce the achievement of a key milestone in the fast growing company’s life. Less than a year after launching their 100% Web-based vacation rental management solution, Rent One Online signed on its 100th customer and is adding new customers at an accelerating pace.
The dramatic growth in Rent One Online can be attributed to three main factors:
1. The Software: Rent One Online provides powerful, easy to use rental management software at a price point of only $1 per property per month. This gives rental property managers and “destination area” real estate offices a complete, integrated solution for property marketing, reservation and long-term rental management, online booking, vendor management and certified accounting.
2. The Team: Rent One Online is staffed with professionals who clearly understand the needs of rental managers and their guests. Rent One Online executives own and operate rental properties and thriving rental businesses. The customer service and support organization also ensures customers get up and running quickly and feedback to improve the product over time is collected and acted on.
3. The Business Model: Rent One Online offers an industry changing business model, where Rent One Online markets and sells travel services -- rental cars, airline tickets, insurance, activities -- to guests of its rental manager customers when they make reservations in their Rent One Online Web-based software. In exchange for selling travel services to its customers’ guests, Rent One Online shares the commissions and referral fees paid from travel service providers. Rent One Online literally writes checks for these referral fees to its customers each month. The guests also win because they are able to book a complete vacation with a single phone call or website visit.
Several of the customers who have recently seized on the tremendous value of the Rent One Online software, team and business model include:
- Beach2Beech Vacation Rentals (North Carolina)
- BDZiVacationRentals.com (Florida)
- Century 21 Choice Properties (North Carolina/Virginia)
- Cherokee Realty (North Carolina)
- Circeo Properties, LLC (Georgia)
- Coasting Home (California)
- RE/MAX Tropical Realty (Florida Keys)
- Shoreline Preferred Properties (North Carolina)
Bobby Douglas is the founder of rapidly growing BDZiVacationRentals.com in Flagler Beach, Florida. Bobby commented on the many benefits of Rent One Online’s software, “Rent One Online has allowed me to quadruple the rental properties I am able to manage, without adding any staff. I am also making extra profit by providing travel insurance to my guests; it gets quoted automatically when I make reservations and I don’t have to do any paperwork or reporting.”
“Rent One Online clearly understands the vacation rental business,” said Dan Lester, owner of Shoreline Preferred Properties in North Carolina’s Outer Banks. “For us, they are a one stop shop for web design, marketing, and management of our business. Their pricing of $1 per property per month is unbeatable and their vision is at the forefront of this industry.”
According to Joel Messenger, Vice President of Marketing for Rent One Online, “We are very proud of our success to date in reaching this milestone of 100 customers. We have attracted a diverse customer base ranging from small and mid-size rental managers and real estate offices who haven’t had access to affordable software to large property managers that are switching from systems that are decades old. Our business model is compelling and everybody wins -- we win, our customers win, and their guests win.”
About Rent One Online
Rent One Online provides 100% Web-based rental management and travel software solutions for rental property managers and real estate offices. The Rent One Online mission is to bridge the gap that currently exists between the “destination” real estate market and the larger travel services industry. Rent One Online does this by increasing marketing effectiveness, providing professional rental management tools and offering complementary and profit generating travel services. Visit http://www.RentOneOnline.com.
Joel C. Messenger
Vice President of Marketing
# # #