CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (PRWEB) November 1, 2005
The end of December is a traditional time of the year for corporate managers and executives to officially start their retirements. And many in this current generation of retirees are looking for a new challenge in life rather than a gold watch or silk tie. For members of this group, Bizstarters.com’s Jeff Williams offers some holiday gift suggestions.
“With our ‘Starting A Business In Your Fifties And Beyond’ self-study course, anyone who is taking retirement this holiday season and searching for a new adventure gets solid, helpful guidance,” says Williams, CEO of the nationally known entrepreneurial training and coaching company Bizstarters (http://www.bizstarters.com). “The course combines a business idea generator guide, a step-by-step business planning workbook, Web resource CD and access to a private online coaching site. The gift recipient can launch a satisfying and profitable new business in a matter of weeks.”
Besides a business start-up course, Williams offers these entrepreneurially oriented gift ideas for individuals retiring this holiday season.
· Two days of one-on-one mentorship in a dream job as an Events Producer in Portland, Oregon from Vocation Vacations - $999. (http://www.vocationvacation.com).
· Gift certificate from Office Max for home office furniture and furnishings. - $500 (http://www.officemax.com)
· Ticket to the annual SOHO Business Conference and Expo in Toronto - $249 (http://www.soho.ca)
· Seven week “Fundamentals of Marketing” teleclass series with the staff of Michael Gerber’s E-Myth International - $199 (http://www.e-myth.com).
· Annual membership in the National Association for the Self-Employed - $96 (http://www.nase.org)
“People 50 and over find the traditional retirement gifts of a watch or pen set far too passive for their taste. What they really want is to open a door to a new adventure in life, like starting their own business," Williams adds.
Anyone interested in starting a post-retirement business can download a free tips booklet by visiting http://www.bizstarters.com or calling 877-232-0744 to request a copy. Full information on the special gift edition of the “Starting A Business In Your Fifties And Beyond” self-study course, which costs $89, can be found at http://www.bizstarters.com.
# # #