(PRWEB) November 2, 2005
Spring Break 2006 - Spanish & Soccer in Paradise. (Tennis & Multi-Sport options also Available).
Currently Accepting Registration Forms -- Register for "Spring Break" Vallarta Today at http://www.edukick.com/register.asp?cat=66
EduKick is very proud to introduce the opening of "EduKick Vallarta 2006" - Spanish Language & Mexican Culture Soccer, Tennis or Multi-Sport Program hosted by EduKick partner "CODEFUT," organizers of the popular annual international soccer tournament, "Copa Vallarta."
These are EduKick's inaugural "Spring Break" camps in Mexico, and we are very excited to bring this unique Spanish language, Mexican culture immersion soccer/sport camp to North American players. Interested parties can call contact EduKick at 1-866-EduKick.
"EduKick Vallarta" has it's main facilities (well-maintained grass soccer pitches, air-conditioned classrooms, computer room, locker rooms, tennis courts, basketball courts, etc.) on the campus of the "Colegio Americano", an American school located minutes from the beach in the Hotel District of this beautiful seaside town. This Spanish language immersion soccer camp also features supervised residential lodging (full board, double rooms) in a very comfortable and clean structure, and structured Spanish language instruction daily.
This is a very unique sport camp experience opportunity that combines international travel, daily Spanish language instruction, Mexican cultural education, high-level professional soccer training or a choice of either daily tennis training or our "multi-sport" option. We combine Spanish language immersion with sport training, organized socials and eco-excursions together in one "Spring Break" camp.
The EduKick Vallarta 2006 "Spring Break" program is open to those teens ages 12 and Up interested in Mexican cultural exposure through daily Spanish language instruction, eco-excursions, and intense soccer training sessions by professional and experienced USSF "A" Licensed coaches (or tennis or multi-sport activities).
Residential lodging (full board, double rooms)
Private transportation for duration of the program.
Daily Spanish language instruction by native speaking accredited Mexican teachers. Focus on interactive role-playing, situational & conversational learning.
Welcoming party with CODEFUT Soccer School & EduKick personnel, fellow EduKick campers, language teachers, and staff.
Chaperoned excursions to places of cultural interest in and around the Puerto Vallarta region.
Daily soccer training at "Colegio Americano" training grounds
EduKick Tee Shirt
Organized social activities arranged for all EduKick youth and Mexican youth peers (city tours, BBQ's, dances, etc.).
"Edukick Vallarta" youth supervised by an experienced and qualified bilingual EduKick Director and an assistant.
- Airport transportation to/from hotel to Puerto Vallarta International airport
- EduKick Team Gear
- “Reception Party” the day of our arrival with CODEFUT & EduKick staff, teachers attending
- Bilingual Director to accompany the EduKick group daily throughout the program
- Daily soccer training by professional A license soccer coach and technical staff for a minimum of two hours daily. Ratio of one (1) coach per 15 youth.
- Daily tennis or multi-sport training (if not participating in soccer element)
- Evening training sessions: EduKick inter- squad scrimmages every other day
- Daily bus/van transport or bus pass to all sports training, matches, and social activities
- Guided walking tour of Puerto Vallarta & “Welcoming” presentation on the second day of camp
- Daily Spanish language lessons (M-F - 2 hours per session) & all language materials
- Language lessons taught by native, qualified, experienced, and licensed Mexican teachers (EduKick requires that the teachers follow a progressive and organized curriculum)
- Eco-excursions to Jungle & Beaches
- Bus/van transportation for excursions
- Chaperoned social activities (i.e. disco, BBQ, etc.)
- Residential lodging, shared, double or triple room
- Separate residential housing for female EduKick participants
- Full Board (3 meals daily, buffet style) for participating youth
- Bilingual monitor to supervise youth overnight at residential housing complex
- “Farewell” party (music, food, local youth, etc.)
- EduKick Certificate of Completion for "EduKick Vallarta 2006" & presentation ceremony on the last day of camp
EduKick Vallarta "Spring Break" Program Tuition (Before Fundraising):
$1,699 USD (without airfare)
"EduKick Vallarta "Spring Break" 2006 eco-cultural excursions will take participating youth to the ocean and the jungle.