Sunnyvale, CA (PRWEB) November 9, 2005
Tri-Pacific Software, Inc. (TPSI) is the leader in real-time modeling and analysis services and tools using Rate Monotonic Analysis (RMA) for the real-time and embedded device marketplace. “Tri-Pacific’s RapidRMA™ is the first software tool to offer schedulability analysis and resource optimization as part of the embedded industry’s Device Software Optimization (DSO) initiative” said Peter Kortmann, President of TPSI.
RapidRMA optimizes device software development through:
- Integration with design tools that support real-time Unified Modeling Language (UML such as Rhapsody by I-Logix) 2.0 extensions to model and analyze real-time behavior,
- Integration with popular cross-development tools and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs such as Wind River's Embedded Linux and VxWorks Platforms) to directly verify application schedulability and measure hardware utilization on the physical embedded device.
Peter went on to say “We took full advantage of ECI’s editing and embedded technical marketing support as part of ECI’s LectureMaker™ conferencing tool and Internet service to reach our target audience with our new RMA demonstration.” View Tri-Pacific Software’s interactive demonstration hosted by ECI’s LectureMaker service: http://www.embeddedcomponents.com/marketplace/makers/tripac/rtuml/
“ECI designed its LectureMaker communication web service with engineers and other embedded industry experts in mind – by that I mean those who have little public speaking skills as well as those who have mastered the art of public speaking and just want more communication power” said Ron Fredericks, founder of ECI. “This is one of several unique tools offered to participants in our Embedded Components and Tools Marketplace™ for synergistic outreach and match-making service to the users, makers, and enablers of embedded components and tools.”
LectureMaker Internet conferencing tool:
- Offers time delayed communication between the presenter and his or her audience so that interactive Internet meetings can still be held but without attendance at the same time by all attendees. Thus attendees can login late or even on another day to participate without missing content or the value of interactive conferencing. The Internet should not force people around the world to participate in a web conference all at the same time like some old-fashion phone call.
- Incorporates a blog into the presentation tool. The blog allows attendees to ask questions and publish updates to the presentation itself, extending the useful life of the presentation. The blog feature also allows new participants to login and interact with the presenter and other interested viewers at any time.
- Collects sales leads or a record of attendance for as long as the lecture is hosted on ECI’s web site.
- Takes an online web conference off-line! Online presentations are not always the best medium to present information, such as when traveling or during group discussions. Print or save the lecture along with all related blog activity using Adobe’s Acrobat© PDF print engine built in to LectureMaker’s service.
ECI is a privately held technology and marketing company based in Sunnyvale, California. ECI’s mission is to help embedded device manufacturing companies and their field of available commercial component and tool vendors work more closely together to lower costs, improve results through more effective partnerships, and shorten the time it takes for new products to reach the market. The scope of ECI’s services consists of engineering design and support from a component architectural perspective and creative marketing services. ECI combines these two services with its Internet marketplace as an industry forum. To schedule your next web conference with LectureMaker, go to ECI’s site at http://www.embeddedcomponents.com/marketplace.
About Tri-Pacific Software
Tri-Pacific Software, Inc. “Making Real-Time A Reality™” is the premier provider of real-time scheduling solutions to the software industry. TPSI fulfills the needs of real-time embedded systems developers in a variety of applications including: automotive control, avionics, defense electronics, medical devices, network, wireless and satellite communications, manufacturing, real-time CORBA and others. For more information about TPSI and its suite of real-time tools, please visit the TPSI website at http://www.tripac.com.
ECI’s Logo, LectureMaker, and Embedded Components and Tools Marketplace are trademarks of Embedded Components, Inc. Other marks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
Embedded Components, Inc. (ECI)
Tri-Pacific Software, Inc. (TPSI)