Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) November 3, 2005
mobileStorm Inc., a leading provider of digital messaging solutions, today announced that its first fiscal quarter for 2006 continued the company’s growth trend while expanding the scope of its client base. mobileStorm reported a 150% increase in revenues from the same period last year and a 32% increase from the last quarter. The company also launched its first premium service and new detailed reporting features.
“These fiscal results show that the Stun! platform is becoming the preferred option for companies that want to go beyond just sending emails,” said Jared Reitzin, chief executive officer of mobileStorm. “We have solidified our position in key market segments as well as gained significant clients in new sectors that are beginning to realize the benefits of using Stun! versus more traditional email service providers”
Key New Clients
mobileStorm gained a total of 175 new clients for the quarter from a variety of sectors, including some of the largest category leaders in their respective industries such as:
- Franchises - Carl Karcher Enterprises (Carl’s Jr/Hardee’s)
- Nightclubs – Crobar, MGM Grand (Studio 54, Tabu, Teatro)
- Event Promotions – SMAC Entertainment New York
- Museums – Pasadena Museum of California Art
“Crobar needed a solution that would allow us to have more direct control over our digital messaging campaigns,” said Rob Vinokur, VP of Marketing for Crobar. “Stun! gives us the ability to manage all of our campaigns within a single system in order to keep our growing customer base up to date with our exciting events at each of our clubs in the ways they wish to be reached. We look forward to working with mobileStorm as we expand into new markets and continue to push our cutting-edge marketing in exciting new directions.”
New Premium Service and Enhanced Reporting -
RSVP Manager -
The Stun! RSVP Manager is the first offering of Stun’s new Premium Services. For a small monthly charge, clients can now incorporate RSVP forms and invitations into their message campaigns. The service features:
- Create an event, set the number of RSVPs allowed and send out to a particular list within a matter of moments
- Print out a copy of the RSVP list or even export it to a master list to streamline the entry process
- Direct people to a link to RSVP on your site or incorporate the RSVP in an email campaign
- Customize your RSVP invitation, copy and even the auto response email to best match the spirit of the event.
- Add other information to the form, such as gender, birth date and zip code, to get a better sense of your invitees
- Find out if they are already subscribers to your list or not, and offer those who aren’t to sign up for your list to learn about future events.
Detailed Reporting -
Stun! now features new detailed campaign reporting. Specific enhancements include:
- The email addresses of those who opened/replied or even complained about a particular campaign
- Detailed bounce reports, including the addresses and the reason why they bounced
- Find out not only how many people click on a particular link but who they were and which links they viewed.
- View viral marketing progress by seeing how many people forwarded the message to a friend
For more information go to http://www.stun1.com/stun/redirect.php?id=29165. Pricing is based on total messages sent per month with a variety of options available.
mobileStorm Inc.™, based in Southern California , provides enterprise-class messaging solutions and marketing automation tools for businesses. The company's “Multi-Digital Messaging” services help its clients drive profits by reaching, retaining, and responding to customers in the ways they wish to be reached. mobileStorm delivers millions of messages a month and has amassed a roster of highly visible clients such as Qantas Airways, MGM Grand, Universal/Interscope Records, Carl’s Jr., Squaw Valley Ski Resort, and Crobar Nightclubs.