(PRWEB) November 4, 2005
November 30th is “Computer Security Day” – Get ready for it by start protecting yourself and your family today!
P4 Books has released a new ebook to help everyone fight back against the creeps and crooks that operate online and announce a free test to see how clued up or clueless everyone is about online security.
“The most frightening thing about online dangers is how totally unaware and unprepared most people are” says author Tony Hetherington.
“The truth is that if you have an unprotected computer online then the chances are that you have already been hacked! Perhaps your computer has already been added to a herd of compromised PCs and is being used to launch fraud on an industrial scale!”
Scams, cons, stalkers, sites to corrupt the young and vulnerable and even terrorists are real dangers that everyone online faces, wherever you are in the world, every time you log on. Some cheat you out of your cash, others wait to trap and corrupt your children and yet more are trying to invade your computer and steal your identity. Ignorance is no defence – in fact it just makes you an easier victim. Get clued up today.
Now there is help in the form of Scams, Stalkers and Online Security - a new ebook from P4 Books that shows you how to fight back and protect you, your family and your bank balance.
Scams, Stalkers and Online Security is available right now for immediate download as an ebook or online via a secure website from http://www.p4books.com and costs just $7.95 (approx £4.44). “Isn’t the safety and security of you and your family worth that much?” asks Hetherington.
“We’ve registered a number of domains that point to http://www.p4books.com so that at least one will be memorable wherever a reader is in the world” says Hetherington. “We think that it’s vital that everyone at least understands the dangers that they face!” These include http://www.911scams.com, http://www.999scams.com, http://www.911stalkers.com, http://www.999stalkers.com, http://www.911sos.net and http://www.999sos.com!
Scams, Stalkers and Online Security has been written to be clear and simple. “Don’t worry if you are left bewildered by jargon, glaze over at the thought of viruses and are clueless about spyware. Scams, Stalkers and Online Security is written in plain language and includes practical advice that everyone can follow”, says Hetherington.
A free test is available so everyone can see how clued up or clueless they are about online security. “Use it to discover your online threat factor, your protection rating and the knowledge gap that puts you in grave danger every time you are online” says Hetherington.
The test is available as either a downloadable ebook or as part of the http://www.p4books.com website.
Pass the test on to your friends, colleagues and family and they’ll thank you for it as they realise the true nature of the real dangers that they face - dangers that you can start avoiding today by buying a copy of Scams, Stalkers and Online Security.
10 reasons why everyone should buy Scams, Stalkers and Online Security!
1. 14 case studies including the frightening stories of the victims of online stalking, identity theft and sick sites looking to corrupt your children.
2. Find out how criminals, fraudsters and stalkers operate in our “know the enemy” sections.
3. Follow our jargon-free practical advice to protect your family today!
4. How identity fraud can affect you and how to prevent it.
5. Find out about the massive scam that may have already conned you and which you may even be helping with!
6. How to recognise the fake emails sent by criminal gangs to rob you.
7. How to stay safe when a stalker selects you as a victim.
8. Learn the telltale signs that a “business opportunity” is a scam.
9. Put an end to viruses, worms, spyware and trojans and other malicious software.
10. Find out how Al Qaeda is using 4000 websites to spread propaganda, fight a virtual terror war and recruit new terrorists.
Don’t delay as fraudsters, stalkers and criminals are already targeting you. Start fighting back today!
P4 Books is part of P4 Publishing.