Denver, CO (PRWEB) November 7, 2005
Melt away aches and pains with this far infrared-heated car, office seat.
An estimated 80 percent of the population will suffer back pain at some time in their lives, making back pain the second leading reason for doctor visits. In addition, back pain is the number one cause of disability in people 45 and younger. Although more than 25,000 surgeries for back pain are performed in the U.S. each year, research shows that many such surgeries may not be necessary and that, whether a person has back pain surgery or not, four years later their condition reappears.
Sitting Can Be A Pain In The Back. There is almost twice as much pressure on your back when you are sitting incorrectly than there is if you stand up. Those most at risk are the people who not only spend long periods of time in the car, but also those who sit in front of their computer for hours a day. We all know who we are!
If you’re reading this article, you might be familiar with Sciatica, often referred to as sciatic nerve pain or Piriformis Syndrome; a radiating pain running down the back of your leg that just won’t go away. If what I’m telling you sounds all too familiar don’t worry, help is finally here.
Back Pain: A Problem of Evolution. Man's physical structure reflects similarities and changes that have occurred through evolution. From an anthropological perspective there is a common belief amongst doctors and students of anatomy that man's back problems started when he began walking upright on two legs. Our earliest primordial ancestors moved about on all fours.
In the course of standing erect, the spine once functioning as a beam (horizontal plane), now had to adapt itself to the disadvantages of becoming a pillar (vertical plane), in which the spinal discs were now detrimentally placed. The discs in acting as shock absorbers were now more vulnerable if the body suffered any stress, trauma or injury. The body had to constantly battle against the forces of gravity with the inadequacy of only two supports.
A posture variation, which has come with man's ability to stand erect, is 'Sitting.' Without the aid of the arms or external supports, sitting erect placed a tremendous new strain on the lower back region. University studies have shown that the discs in the lumbar-sacral region, the major site of back pain, are subjected to greater pressure when a person is sitting than when he or she is standing.
This may explain why so many people in sedentary jobs suffer with back ailments. Today, we sit more and walk less. Recreation for far too many of us is to sit in front of a computer or television set, or to sit in a car for long periods of time.
The evolution Of man into the world of advanced technology has certainly become a pain in the back.
How the TheraPad Works:
The TheraPad infrared heating pad is unlike any heating pad in the past. It is totally different from other heating pads on the market. Other heating pads use ordinary heat elements that only warm the surface of the skin and only a few layers deep. The infrared light waves of the TheraPad infrared heating pad go through the skin through the muscle all the way to joints, bones, ligaments, nerves and blood vessels.
The infrared light waves emitted by the TheraPad infrared heating pad are the highest quality infrared light waves. There are three types of infrared light waves: near, medium and far. The far infrared light waves are the best for this purpose and have been found in clinical studies to be most beneficial to humans. The far infrared light waves emitted by the TheraPad infrared heating pad relieve pain for many reasons, which include the following:
· The TheraPad infrared heating pad goes directly to the source of the pain and also helps heal damaged cells.
· It has been found in clinical studies that damaged cells in the body that cause pain have a negative electrical charge. The far infrared waves from the TheraPad change the electrical charge from an unhealthy negative to a healthy positive almost instantly.
· The far infrared waves from the TheraPad infrared heating pad gently warm all tissues, bones, and joints in the damaged area. In response to this increased warming, the body goes into a homeostatis response, which means it tried to maintain temperature. To do this, it expands blood vessels to get more blood flow to the area. This produces great benefits.
More blood brings more nutrition. And, the expanded blood vessels increase the
capacity to carry away toxins and lactic acid, which cause pain. Inflammation is then reduced.
· When the far infrared waves from the TheraPad infrared heating pad warm the
tissues in the damaged area, the tissues expand. Expanding the tissues relieves pressure on nerves.
· When the far infrared light waves from the TheraPad infrared heating pad warm the muscles, the muscles relax and relieve tension. This brings overall relaxation and soothing to go along with the pain relief.
· The far infrared waves make the synovial fluid in joints healthier. Joints are lubricated and nourished by synovial fluid. Synovial fluid contains an enzyme. If this enzyme is out of control, the fluid actually works to damage cartilage in the joints. The far infrared light waves emitted by the TheraPad infrared heating pad helps balance the enzyme in synovial fluid so it will not cause harm.
Infrared heat has been tested for effectiveness and safety in many hospitals and university clinics. These studies have found that the infrared heating pad is safe to use as long as you wish. You can never use TheraPad infrared heating pad for too long a time.
Consistent use of the TheraPad infrared heating pad will eliminate the need of buying as many pain relief drugs, which are expensive and can cause a multitude of additional health problems. Also pain relief drugs only relieve pain artificially by interrupting the natural pain impulse.
About LuxSauna, Inc.
LuxSauna, Inc. is an innovative far infrared manufacturing company producing products such as therapeutic saunas and heating pads, with distributors nationwide. For more information, contact LuxSauna at 877-368-8517 or visit http://www.LuxSauna.com or http://www.therapads.com/index.php.
For further information about TheraPad, please contact David Floyd at 303-961-9617.