Redondo Beach, CA (PRWEB) November 8, 2005
2K Medical Billing Systems, located in Redondo Beach, California has been selected as the 2005 Lytec Value Added Reseller (VAR) of the year by the NDCHealth Channel.
The prestigious Lytec VAR Award recognizes the accomplishments of the company for improving the efficiency of its clientele by deploying software that is tailored and customized to the needs of the practice and those of the industry.
The company is a leading provider of medical billing software for physicians and medical billing services.
Tammy Harrison, President of 2K Medical Billing Systems said, “We’re now specializing in helping physicians and medical health providers transition to a paperless and wireless environment. More and more doctors are establishing connectivity from home, hospital or more than one location. The medical profession has gone wireless. Medical billing software has evolved to keep pace.”
Ms. Harrison said, “Your medical billing software needs to allow you to work on your medical billing needs effectively. New technology is playing an ever-changing and crucial role in holding costs down and in preventing billing fraud”.
Here is some her advice to health care facility managers in what to look for when deciding on the right medical billing software:
1. Study your options carefully: Think about what you want and need. There is a wide range of software options available. Look for products that will meet and not exceed your needs.
2. Select software that integrates with the rest of your computers and systems at your medical establishment. Make sure it works with insurance information as well as medical and billing information.
3. Software should be easy to use and is not too complicated for your staff.
4. Select software that is within your budget.
5. Get help and information from vendors and manufacturers and evaluate the data and performance characteristics of the systems carefully before making a purchasing decision.
Ms. Harrison’s company specializes in helping medical establishments evaluate the needs of physicians and medical billing services and develop tailored medical billing software options and solutions.
To receive the free medical billing self-assessment call 866-372-3616 or visit http://www.2kmedicalbilling.net
# # #