(PRWEB) November 9, 2005
Available in Acidized WAV, REX2 and Apple Loops stereo formats and Multitrack WAV format, there's everything from waltzes and two-beats to the latin bossa novas, rhumbas and samba's that form the core of many traditional jazz compositions. A vintage ‘60s Gretsch kit and special edition Noble & Cooley snare round out the authenticity of this release.
Drums On Demand’s seventh release, The Jazz-Latin Collection is appropriate for everyone from traditional jazz artists or guitarists working on solo chops to producers doing smooth crossover jazz/pop. You'll also find a relatively consistent mix across the entire volume for easier mixing and matching of loops from different Song Sets.
The Jazz-Latin Collection is organized with Drums On Demand’s patent-pending Song Set™ system, with each set featuring as many as 73 verse, chorus, fill, bridge, break, intro, ending and other loops. Simply find the Master Loop™ that fits your song and use the other loops and segments in the Song Set to quickly build a drum track that feels and sounds like a live drummer playing a real song—with a veteran engineer at the console.
The Jazz-Latin Collection is available exclusively at http://www.drumsondemand.com. The 2-CD stereo edition in the format of your choice is only $79.95 with the optional multitrack “upgrade” (on 2 DVDs) an additional $99.95.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Suitable for Jazz, Jazz/Latin, Crossover Pop, Some R&B/Soul
- 1400 Loops, Loop Layers™ & Single Hits in 31 Song Sets
- 140 matching multi-velocity single hits
- Snare- brush- and stick-based Song Sets,
- 50-222 BPM Song Sets
- Nearly 1.3+ gigs on 2 CDs (24-bit version)
- Versatile crossover drumming for jazz, pop, some R&B, soul
- Snare, Stick/Rim Ballads & Waltzes
- 18 brush-based Song Sets
- Straight and odd-time
- Patent-Pending organization system