LOS ANGELES, California (PRWEB) November 10, 2005
Maxprog is proud to present a new release of iCash, new version 3.0, available now in English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese on Maxprog website with a lot of new features and improvements like multiple currencies support, project categorization, transaction scheduler and OFX imports to name a few. (Full list available at the bottom)
Maxprog's iCash is a $30 personal finance and money manager software designed to track incomes, expenses, credits, debts and banks transactions. It offers unlimited categories, multiple accounts creation, multiple currencies, a SQL backend engine, password protection, export/import routines, search functions, and drag & drop support. [Mac OS X , Mac OS 9, Windows] (Available in English, German, French, Swedish, Italian, Dutch, Spanish and Portuguese)
iCash is a Personal Finance software, a tool intended to control your money, keeping track of incomes, expenses, credits, debts and Banks transactions for you. As simple as creating the accounts you need and move money between them. You don't even need to know about accounting or even care about it.
iCash can serve several small accounting needs for either private users, or clubs, associations, self-employed, small businesses or simply to be used at home, making keeping track of incomes, expenses and Bank transactions a snap. With a few clicks you can begin creating accounts and making transactions in minutes.
iCash is versatile and user-friendly. For this reason it doesn't use the principle of double-entry bookkeeping making it much easier to be used by people with very little or no accounting knowledge at all. Simply create accounts for all your expenses, incomes, Banks...and start moving money between them! iCash will then allow you to find out where all your money comes from and where it goes. All accounts are well organized according to user-defined categories and built-in types so reports can be tailored to include all records or only ones meeting specified criteria. iCash also allows you to have as many money manager documents as necessary so you can control almost anything from Clubs, associations, home and so on at the same time.
MAX Programming, LLC. also known as Maxprog® is a privately held company dedicated to Macintosh and Windows software development. MAX Programming mainly develops and markets Internet, communication and database tools. MAX Programming is unique in its approach to business, especially when it comes to customer care and satisfaction. In fact, our goal is to give each customer the utmost in personal attention and service.
MAX Programming, LLC was founded in 1999 by Stanley R. Busk, after over 15 years of experience in the high-tech networking industry and computer software development, now Chief Executive Officer of the company. Since its creation, MAX Programming has built firm business relations with thousands clients from over 32 countries with products localized to up to 8 different languages.
Full-featured demos of MAX Programming Software products are available via the company's web site: http://download.maxprog.com
- No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
- Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
- Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
- Logical Account classification by category and type.
- Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
- Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
- Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
- Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
- Pre-defined customizable Reports.
- Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
- Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, CSV)
- Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
- Multi-document interface with password protection.
- Native versions for Mac OS X and Windows.
- Currency support: iCash now lets you mix accounts in different currencies. That includes a full currency editor, new rate fields to enter all kind of transactions between any currencies and support for currencies throughout the application.
- Project categorization: A project is a label that allows you to mark related transactions and perform queries using that label. You can now mark a group of transactions as say your home improvements and then use the query panel to display them all in seconds.
- Scheduled and recurring Transactions: iCash can automatically create scheduled and recurring transactions. Recurring transactions can be configured to stop after a certain period or repetitions. Scheduled transactions are made to help entering repetitive money operations, like subscriptions, insurances or taxes. By using scheduled transactions, you only have to enter the concerned transaction once, set a few parameters like start date, frequency and end date, and then iCash will tell you whenever a scheduled transaction is ready to create, and create it for you.
- OFX | QFX Imports: iCash now also supports the OFX import format (Open Financial eXchange). OFX is a unified specification for the electronic exchange of financial data between financial institutions, businesses and consumers via the Internet. OFX is very common as the online Banks preferred export format as it is based on the XML standard.
- Auto-Backup: iCash now performs automatic backups to your Documents folder when closing documents and when opening old documents, before updating them.
- Account and category creation from overview panel: It is now far more straightforward and user-friendly to add/edit/delete accounts and categories, just do it from the Overview panel, the way it should have always been done. Old Account panel is still available as the Account Manager. Category manager also remains available at the same place as before.
- Document status bar clickable: Rather than creating a chaotic interface with too much info on screen at the same time we use to think about a feature during weeks before implementing it. We finally came up with a very simple idea, why don't we make the status bar clickable so we can display different info? The result is the elegant and simple clickable status bar. By default it displays the current balance and reconciled balance, if you click on it once it displays current year incomes and expenses, another click and you get today's date.
- Permanent Payee/Issuing column: The Payee column is now permanent and always shown along with the comment field. You don't have to switch between them anymore!
- Transaction panel Account selector: With the inclusion of currencies we also though it was interesting to be able to list only the transactions related to a given account. It makes adding transactions less confusing.
- Auto-reconcile check box: You no longer have to create a transaction first and then reconcile. Now just enter reconciled transactions directly checking the new auto-reconcile check box before adding them.
- Profit & Loss report ratios: The Profit and Loss report now also displays the ratio for each account and category with respect to the type they belong (Incomes or Expenses). It makes it much easier to know about a given category or account compared to its type.
- Document Read/Write status: iCash now indicates when a document is Read only displaying a padlock below the toolbar right side.
- Transaction selector in Balance Panel: Balance panel transaction breakdown can be set to display unreconciled or reconciled transactions.
Copyright (C) 2005 MAX programming, LLC
http://maxprog.com - All rights reserved.