Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) November 12, 2005
When Brad Fallon started his online retail business just last year, he never dreamed that one year later he’d be an international importer clearing $7 million in 2005 annual sales. Every day, people ask him how he accomplished this explosive success, and now he’s about to show them. Literally.
"There’s a big misconception that importing products directly from Asian factories is impossible for the average person," says Fallon, founder of MyWeddingFavors.com. "But it’s not! Anyone can do it, with the right information and the right introductions. Yes, there is a language barrier and a fair bit of paperwork, but it’s entirely do-able. The hardest part is getting started and meeting the right people." And he’s about to make those crucial introductions for ten aspiring entrepreneurs. (As of this print date, he is still accepting applications at http://www.chinaimportseminar.com)
“There are three very good reasons to go on this trip with Brad,” says Mike Gelblicht, CEO of MG System Works, who went on last year’s China trip. “The first reason to go is because you have the same buying power as companies like Wal-Mart and other big name companies. When you go the trade show with Brad, you are talking to exactly the same companies that provide the same products. Also – you are able to network with other like-minded entrepreneurs. These connections can be invaluable. For example, one of the people I met on last year’s trip led to me being interviewed on Entrepreneur’s Magazine radio show, which was great exposure for my company.”
“Finally, going to China with Brad means you are going with someone who already has contacts and who's already doing business there. Because he’s done all the trial and error and knows what factories and people are really worth talking to, you are not wasting time. He's taking the risk out of the trip where you don't speak the language, which makes the whole trip more comfortable and which allows you to maximize your time there.”
Far more than a simple guided tour, this China trip will involve Fallon sharing his real-life business experience on how to make a killing on the internet. On what can only be called a life-changing overseas vacation, Fallon will walk these apprentices through every step they need to take in order to start their own importing business. Included in this trip are the following services:
- Full-time personal translator – An absolute must in China. Each traveler gets his or her own dedicated translator.
- Group Dinners – Culinary adventure with your new American friends. A fun, exciting highlight of the trip.
- Cruise Director / Chinese Coordinator – An onsite, native organizer is included.
- Speakers - To educate on import/export laws, quality control, shipping, etc.
- Factory tours – Apprentices will see first-hand how their products are manufactured.
- Full access passes to excellent trade shows – A great introduction to how the Chinese manufacturing system works.
- Introduction to agents – A crucial piece of the puzzle, these agents act as apprentice eyes and ears in China.
- Post-trip support - Includes use of Fallon’s agents and even shared space on shipping containers.
- Post-trip personal coaching – Fallon and his staff will help apprentices with their import process, even after they return home.
- Hotel recommendations and transportation – Getting settled and getting around the city is streamlined for the first-time China traveler.
Fallon makes for a great interview and he has an amazing business success story. To learn more about Fallon or this unique business trip, call Jayne Leigh Hallock at (678) 282-0053 x 721.