Durham, NC (PRWEB) November 16, 2005
Today Web Performance, Inc. released the first web performance analysis tool ever developed specifically for web designers and programmers.
“With Web Performance Analyzer(tm), designers and developers will now be able to measure, analyze, track and improve web page performance throughout development process,” said Michael Czeiszperger, company president. “Right now there’s no other development tool on the market that provides this kind of in-depth performance analysis at the beginning of the development/design phase.”
With more and more companies moving their critical processes to web-based applications, web optimization has never been more important. Web application product managers will be able to use this new tool to set baseline performance measurements at the beginning of a project and then track and compare performance through various development cycles up through final deployment.
“We think project managers will love this new product. It greatly reduces the risk of being blindsided by performance issues at application rollout time,” added Czeiszperger.
Web Performance Analyzer allows developers to:
- Create testing scenarios comprised of one or more web pages
- Establish page-load benchmarks for staff designers and outsourced development teams
- Quickly identify and correct potential performance bottlenecks before a new site or web-application is launched
- Review split screens of performance data and actual test pages side by side
- Capture web pages as you browse, and reveal dynamic HTTP requests, forwards, and other low-level details that aren't visible from a browser.
- Track the effect of incremental design changes on page download speed
- Measure the performance that will be experienced by the end-user.
- Replay recorded browser sessions to observe the subjective visual effect of changes and optimizations.
- Find errors that aren't visible in the browser.
Web Performance Analyzer Free Edition 1.0 and Web Performance Analyzer Pro Edition 1.0 are now available for download at http://www.webperformanceinc.com.
Web Performance, Inc., (http://www.webperformanceinc.com) a Durham, NC company, is the creator of Web Performance Trainer(tm) and Web Performance Analyzer, web load and stress testing software. In business since 1999, a partial client list includes Airbus, BlueCross BlueShield, DeutcheBank, eBay, France Telecom, Goodwill Industries, General Dynamics, Lufthansa, Motorola, Paypal, Polaroid, Toyota, Wells Fargo, Xerox, and the governments of the United Stages, France, and Canada as well as numerous state and local governments and universities.
# # #