Warren, RI (PRWEB) November 17, 2005
MarketingSherpa released two new Buyer's Guides today -- Buyer's Guide to Email Service Providers 2006 and the companion report, Buyer's Guide to Independent Email Deliverability Firms. More details at http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/2003
The Buyer's Guides are designed to help marketing and publishing professionals select the right email service providers (ESP) for their needs, and judge email deliverability by using a third-party firm. The Guides assist marketers:
1) Easily compare and contrast 85 email services offered by 64 vendors to North American email marketers
2) Create a short-list of the ESPs for any budget featuring the services considered mission-critical (such as RSS feeds, Web analytics integration, and/or email design and strategy.)
3) See who hundreds of named clients from AARP to Ziff Davis use to send their email newsletters and marketing campaigns. (Complete list of named clients is available at http://sherpastore.com/store/page.cfm/2003 )
4) Determine appropriate pricing, and weigh the in-house versus outsourcing dilemma.
5) Hire an independent third-party deliverability firm to doublecheck ESP vendor delivery claims prior to making final vendor selection.
The following email vendors are profiled in MarketingSherpa's 290-page Buyer Guide to ESPs:
Applied Information Group
Blue Sky Factory
Digital Connexxions Corp.
DoubleClick Email Solutions
Premiere Global Services
In addition, the following independent email deliverability vendors are profiled:
IADB Email Senders Accreditation Program
Review copies of both Buyer's Guides are available to accredited press, writing for related publications by contacting customer service at (877) 895-1717. More information, including table of contents are available at
About MarketingSherpa, Inc.
MarketingSherpa is a research firm publishing a wide range of Benchmark Guides, Buyer's Guides, and How-to Reports plus a 500+ Case Study Library. Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site, and Entrepreneur.com, more than 173,000 advertising, marketing and PR professionals read MarketingSherpa's publications every week. Visit the award-winning site http://www.MarketingSherpa.com.