Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) November 28, 2005
Starting in January of 2006 in Toronto, and continuing on in Calgary and Montreal, The Advantage Board will unite the employees of world class organizations and Fortune 500 companies with Canada’s leading Premiers and CEO’s. This once in a lifetime educational development and networking opportunity will help businesses groom their executives, creating Canada’s future business and idea leaders. Speakers and corporations participating are diverse and far-reaching. The concepts and ideas developed at the monthly conferences will shape the future Canadian Market.
“The Advantage Board gives Human Resource executives strategic input into the direction and growth of the company’s leadership,” says John Hughes, CEO of Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., The Advantage Board’s parent company. Top-performing employees not only need to be recognized and rewarded, but they need to be groomed to become future leaders—this is done by celebrating them at the executive level and putting them into a learning environment with their intellectual peers. This will not only develop their leadership skills, but it will inspire others to strive for that honour.”
Keynote speakers will include:
- The Honourable Dalton McGuinty, 24th Premier of Ontario
- Richard A. Peddie , President and CEO, Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
- John Tory, Leader of the Ontario PC Party & Leader of the Official Opposition, Ontario PC Party
- David Crombie, President and CEO, Canadian Urban Institute
- Christine Magee, President, Sleep Country Canada
- Phyllis Yaffe, CEO, Alliance Atlantis Communications Inc.
- Larry Rosen, CEO, Harry Rosen
- Phillip Crawley, Publisher and Chief Executive Officer, The Globe and Mail
- Guy Huntingford, Publisher & CEO, Calgary Sun, Ken King, President & CEO
- Ken King, President & CEO, Calgary Flames
- Jim Cherry, CEO, Montreal Airports
- Paul Côté, President and CEO, Via Rail
- Dick Pound, Chairman, World Anti-Doping Agency
- Pierre Boivin, President & CEO, Montreal Canadians
- Christie J. B. Clark, CEO and Senior Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Canada
- David C. Dobson, CEO, Corel Corporation,
Leading organizations across Canada will be participating in The Advantage Board events including: Bayer Inc., Benjamin Moore, Burger King, The Globe and Mail, Loyalty Group, KPMG, McDonalds, Royal LePage, Scotiabank, Aegon Canada, Yum! Brands Restaurants, GlaxoSmithKline, Eli Lilly Canada, ADP Canada, Unilever Canada, AltaGas Ltd., Bayer CropSciences, Devon Energy, Action International, TransCanada Corporation, Chevron Canada Resources, McCarthy Tetrault, LLP, Direct Energy Marketing, Telvent, Alberta Electric System Operator, and The Law Society of Upper Canada.
The Advantage Board offers corporations the chance to create incentive and/or recognition programs for top-performing employees, as part of their leadership development programs Accompanied by a senior-level executive, a top performer will be able to network and learn from other motivated employees and leaders. This recognized individual will work on further developing such skills as negotiation, motivation techniques, building trust, employee engagement and global leadership all facilitated by The Advantage Board’s partners Hewitt Associates, Mercer Delta, and Robinson Organizational Consulting.
About the Advantage Board
The Advantage Board is part of Honeycomb Worldwide Inc., the world’s leader in executive networking, bringing the globe’s leading senior-level executives together for the purpose of knowledge sharing and executive-to-executive peer networking. Honeycomb Worldwide Inc. provides the highest value of collaboration and interaction for its members and clients. Honeycomb Worldwide Inc.—including Honeycomb Connect, Xtalks and The Advantage Board—aims to be the hub of relationship building and information gathering in today’s business world.