Boston, MA (PRWEB) November 30, 2005
SEO Answer Book Special Edition – Web Optimization for Real Estate Professionals promises to give Realtors leverage in real-world search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and strategies. Written by SEO experts specializing in real estate Web optimization, it is aimed at helping real estate professionals attain top placement on Google, Yahoo! and MSN. Scheduled for full retail distribution release on February 1, 2006, advance copies are available now at http://www.SEOAnswerBook.com.
According to Realtor.com...
- Homebuyers used the Internet more than other media to search for homes; Internet usage for searching was 71%, which is more then used newspapers (41%), home book or magazines (24%), Television (17%). (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2003)
- Homebuyers who search for homes online are more likely than other buyers to use a real estate professional to buy their home. (NAR Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers 2003)
- Homebuyers, who found an agent online, were more satisfied with their agents than traditional buyers in all aspects of the home buying process. (CAR Internet Versus Traditional Buyers Study 2003)
Written by search engine optimization experts who have attained top ranking for over five hundred real estate Web pages on Google, Yahoo!, MSN and other top search engines, SEO Answer Book tackles scores of challenging issues facing real estate Website owners everyday, such as…
- How to get the fastest results without compromise
- Why most people fail at SEO and how to avoid these pitfalls
- How to quickly find the best SEO strategy for any Website
When asked why a Web optimization book just for the real estate industry was selected, Mike Small, organizer of SEO Answer Book had this to say, “Optimizing for real estate Websites is different than any other industry. Having years of experience in real estate Web optimization, we developed a special edition of our popular SEO Answer Book – just for real estate professionals. It’s written in plain English and designed to help any Realtor or Webmaster get to the top of major search engines. Co author Ron Sheffield is a Web-tech savvy real estate agent whose success largely depends on the Web. My own experience was gained optimizing real estate Websites for extremely competitive regions like Cape Cod, the New England Seacoast and Florida resort towns. With our combined experience, this book was a natural fit.”
Advance copies of this 164 page soft cover edition ($19.99) are available at http://www.SEOAnswerBook.com. To facilitate the need for fast delivery, SEO Answer Book offers five shipping methods and is available for immediate download as a limited edition electronic book ($12.25). Both editions are available at http://www.SEOAnswerBook.com. Hardcover and soft cover editions will be available on Amazon.com and in bookstores in February 2006.
# # #