Microsoft Word - Quick & Easy
Pittsford, NY (PRWEB) December 1, 2005
newLearnings, Inc., has released a new interactive multimedia computer-based training course on Microsoft Word, oriented towards beginning and intermediate users. Entitled "Microsoft Word - Quick & Easy", this course may be downloaded and used instantly, or it may be ordered on CD. It uses simple language and the latest learning technologies to explain key concepts, computer procedures and details in an interesting and easy-to-understand manner. Designed by experienced instructional designers, it contains key components to maintain user interest and involvement, and enhance retention.
- Well organized approach explains concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Animated screen demos walk you through computer and software operations
- Quizzes with immediate feedback verify understanding and enhance retention
- Easy navigation through the course, with instant access to definitions and explanations
- Effective and judicious use of audio, multimedia and other contemporary instructional technologies
Topics covered in this course include:
- Basic editing, printing and usage
- Character, Paragraph, Section and other formatting
- Style Sheets and styled formatting
- Mail Merge processing and printing
- Cross-references, bookmarks and hyperlinks
- Autonumbering, outlining and lists
- Headers, footers, footnotes, and endnotes
- Incorporating spreadsheets and other objects
- Track changes and Revision markings
- Comments and annotations
- Table of Contents and Index
- Graphics, pictures and other objects
- Much more ...
This professionally designed course lets users easily and effectively utilize the full potential of Word without laboring through user manuals or online help. The real-life animated screen demos are particularly effective for learning complex procedures. Besides being useful as an initial learning tool, this course serves as a convenient refresher and for training new personnel.
The course costs $89, and once purchased may be used any number of times. More information is available at http://www.new-learnings.com. Users may call 585-385-3226 or fax 585-385-6822.