Shelton, WA (PRWEB) December 1, 2005
If your story is chosen for inclusion, payment of $100 will be made upon acceptance. You will also receive an author’s copy of the finished book upon publication.
1. We buy all rights, including copyrights, and do not consider previously published material.
2. Material is paid for upon acceptance.
3. If your story is non-fiction, change your character names to protect your subject’s privacy (or obtain written permission from your subject).
4. Please write your story/poem with double spacing and use Times Roman 12 pt type; include your name and contact information on each page. Word format.
5. Copy your story to your email submission. No attachments, please.
6. The story/poem must be no more than 1200 words, preferably around 900.
7. No stories of crime, violence, or “adult themes.”
8. Deadline is February 10, 2006
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via mail to:
301 Wallace-Kneeland Blvd, Ste 224, #158
Shelton, WA 98584