Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) December 2, 2005
You are invited to attend Northern California's premier Information Security Symposium "360 degrees of Security" - December 13-15 at Sacramento State University.
Please include in your Events Calendar and tell all your professional associates.
The 16th Annual Norcal Information Security Symposium will include:
Keynote speakers from across the nation:
- Dave Cullinane, President, ISSA International
- Martin Roesch, CTO, Sourcefire - and author of Snort
- David C. Rice, President of Tantric Security and SANS instructor
- Jon Kibler, CTO, Advanced Systems Engineering Technology and CeH Instructor
- Kevin Dickey, CISO, Contra Costa County
- Lydell Wall, Detective, Stanislaus County Sheriff's Department
- Dean Hipwell, President ISSA-Sacramento, 360 Degrees of Security
56 speakers organized into 7 tracks over 2 days:
Track 2 - Technical
Track 3 - Privacy & ID Theft
Track 4 - Auditing & Business Continuity
Track 5 - Law Enforcement
Track 6 - Academia
Track 7 - Vendor
And a 3rd day of Workshops
- Tom Peltier CISSP CISM , President Thomas R Peltier Associates, LLC
Risk Management for Systems and Networks
- Howard Pierpont, Intel Corporation
Auditing Well Designed Plans & Designing Auditable Plans
- Computer Associates, Identity and Access Management
- Guidance Software
Security Exhibitor Expo & Job Fair
- Juniper Networks Demo Bus, Gold Sponsor
- 30 Information Security Vendors
- Secure Computing
- Applied Network Security
- Evolve & Websense
- New Horizons
- Cisco Systems ...
- and much much more ....
Parking at NISS2005 is free to attendees...
For additional information please visit: http://www.issa-sac.org/conferences/2005/ and http://www.issa-sac.org/NISS2005.htm
To take advantage of the Early Bird Special you can register immediately at http://www.issa-sac.org/conference.php
Act before the November 30th deadline, sign up 2 people and get a 3rd registration absolutely free!
Bring along a student (currently registered in an accredited College or University full time) and they receive an absolutely FREE registration.
If registered or paid by:
11/30/2005 $ 249 $ 349
12/9/2005 $ 349 $ 449
At The Door $ 399 $ 499
The first 100 Registered Students are FREE with a valid Student ID at the door. Members of ISSA, ISACA, PMI, ASAP and HTCIA qualify for the Member discount. Directors of ISSA, ISACA, PMI, ASAP and HTCIA qualify for an additional 50% OFF. Register 3 people, pay for 2 at the applicable rate and the third person is free. Organizations registering 25 or more members also qualify for the Member Rate. Contact the Registrar for details.
Join today and get the member discount.
Oh and .... Tell them Ned sent ya.
The 16th Annual Northern California
Information Security Symposium
"360 Degrees of Security"
Operations Director - ISSA Sacramento Valley Chapter
(916) 341-8676 Office
(916) 216-1883 Cellular