(PRWEB) December 4, 2005
IrisSkin is the easiest-to-use .NET skin solution for Microsoft VisualStudio.NET(WinForms). It provides the developers who works on Microsft .NET platform(Winforms) the ability to make applications in skin automatically, including all forms and dialogs.
Using IrisSkin, you don't need to make any modification for existing projects. Just drop the skin engine component onto the main form and set some properties, that's all. It can skin all forms and dialogs automatically.
- Dozens of professionally-UI-designed official skins from UI artists and a lot of third-party skins
- Easiest to use - Just one component for one application
- Fully automatic - Skins all forms and dialogs automatically
- Make your existing project with skin easily
- No flicking
- Switch from skin to unskin easily
- Supports one or more skin files to be built into the EXE file
- Provides SkinBuilder tool
- Fully MDI supported
In the new version, we improved:
- Supports to skin the dialogs and message boxes
- Added the support for skinning scroll bars
- Released a new IrisSkin2.DLL to fully-support the VisualStudio 2005
- Added some properties and methods to control the skin engine
- Fixed some bugs in version 1.x
IrisSkin v. 2.0 run on Microsoft VisualStudio.NET 2002/2003/2005, Delphi 2005(Winforms). It is compatible with .NET framework 1.0/1.1/2.0.
Each individual license costs $129.00(US), and may be purchased securely online at http://www.sunisoft.com/irisskin/. You can download free trial versions from the same web address.